The Lawn

Chapter 4

"Alright you eggheads you guys are mowing the lawn."

"No Benson come on man we'll clean up the chairs."

"Oh wait, is that the sound of somebody who wants to get fired?"

"Fine we'll mow the lawn"

"That's what I thought"

"I'm not doing th...... Ack Mordecai why'd you hit me?"

Benson begun to walk away as I turned to Rigby and yelled, "Do you really want to get fired????"

"No but I don't want to do the lawn either!"

I turned and went to the garage. The push mower was covered in a sheet of dust. I pulled the rusted piece of crap out and tried to start it. I checked to see if it had gas. Of course it did, I just need to hit the gym. I pulled my shirt over my head and tried giving it another pull. It wouldn't budge.

"Shit"

(Rigby's POV)

Mentally I was dying!!! I mean Mordecai shirtless with sweat rolling over his tight abs. It was WAYYY to much eye candy. He turned and looked at me.

"Yo Riggs can you start this thing?"

"Psssshhh yea I can" I mentally face palmed there's no way I can start that thing if Mordecai can't! I walked over and reached over. I clenched my teeth afraid that he'll call me a whimp. I looked over to him, he smirked. Damn you Mordecai for being so damn perfect. I yanked as hard as I could and the machine came to life. Mordecai's mouth dropped open.

"What the H bro... how'd you do that?!?!

"Heh heh heh."

"Whatever dude let's just get this done."

We began mowing. After 2 hours of back breaking work I decided I speed things up. (Flash Back): "Yo kid, pppssttt kid."

"Huh what?"

"Want to speed things up?"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"Here take this stuff it's from Germany, cuts the grass for you"

"Thanks man" I reached to grab the bottle from the shady man behind the bush.

" Nah Uh Uhhh $26 bucks."

"AWWWW come on man......Fine!" I pulled out my wallet and handed the cash wad to the guy. The man quickly handed me the bottle and nervously shuffled away. What a weird dude. (End of flashback)

I looked at the bottle. It read: (Unkrautvernichtungsmittel). I looked over to see Mordecai sipping on lemonade. Well I guess I'll just spray this stuff myself. After I sprayed the whole yard I dumped the bottle and walked over to Mordecai. "Yo"

"Yooo- WHAT THE FUCK" I followed his train of vision straight to the yard. Everything was dead. Shit I mentally cursed at myself.

"I can explain Morde.."

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE! WE'RE GOING TO BE FIRED!!!"

"I didn't mean t.."

"What's all the yelling abou... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?!"

"Why don't you ask that pee brain over there!!!"

"That's it I'm sick of you guys, you're both fired!!!"

"Man what's his problem?"

"Rigby don't you get it? We're fired for real this time and it's all your fault." Mordecai turned and begun walking away.