One

It was an hour later that I realized I was back into the past. To the first day I met him. I feel so happy right now. As if butterflies are fluttering inside my stomach. God, how can this day be more perfect?

The sun is scorching with heat as I sip on my ice-cold lemonade. Andy's now sitting in front of me, holding an ice pack to heal my bruise. Smiling like he always do. I scanned the whole area. Of course my mom was staring at us, who am I kidding?

She's weird but in a good way, kind of. Because almost every night she opens the door and just stand there for five minutes. She always is minutes early at school just to pick me up. Not to mention how she dresses herself! We're at the damn water park, not the church. I almost felt embarrassed. I guess that being the only child has it's perks. She now is looking at the kids on the pool, smiling. Some people say I got most of her features and I can agree to that. Mom always loved kids. I'm not sure if she and dad are trying to have another child, but I want to have a younger brother running around.

"Better?" His hazy voice broke my thought of awe.

"Yeah, thank you." I shook my head and grabbed his arm to put it down.

"How did you know my name by the way?" He shot playful arrows at me. I was nervous.

"Uh.." I let out a shaky laugh. "I knew you from a friend of a friend." I lied.

"Oh is that right?" I nodded. "You hungry?" I asked him to break the awkward silence.

"No, no thank you."

Of course he'll refuse.

"Come on. I am. Let's go!" I stood up and he followed.

We ate at a Chinese restaurant just beside the parking lot since I know he loves the food there. He's half Latino, but sometimes I think he's more Asian. Southeast Asian to be exact. Indonesian? Malayasian? Filipino? Definitely Filipino. His jet-black hair and his natural tanned skin are so appealing. But what I like the most about him are his dark brown eyes. It changes to a lighter shade once it hits the sunlight, and boy is it gorgeous.

I noticed that he blinked and then I knew I have been staring at him the whole time. Damn, he'll think I'm weird.

Think of something, ask him anything.

"So. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new here?" I exactly knew the answer and I felt dumber, but I didn't know why I was asking him that.

"Yeah I'm from..." He started talking. I love the sound of his voice. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, but I got lost to his lips moving. I turned to his eyes and to his lips again. This time he paused, he mimicked what I was doing and then I felt my world stopped. God do I miss him, I really missed him. I felt a force pulling us closer. My heart beat fast. I can feel the warmth of his breath and I held my breath. My lips parted on their own as I felt a soft peck on it. I waited for more.

Nothing. Of course. I remembered that it was the exact thing that happened when we first met. The accident. The food. The kiss. I sighed as I knew that I cant do anything about it. Guess that I just have to go with the flow.

"I'm sorry." He looked guilty.

"No it's okay. Thank you for that kiss." I smiled.

Just then my phone buzzed. Oh now it's all clear. Crystal even. I checked my phone just to confirm my suspicion. And I was right. It was my mom and I knew exactly what to do.

"I got to go." I sighed.

"I'm guessing that was your mom?"

I ignored him and grabbed my wallet. "W-w-wait. What are you doing?" He stopped me.

"I'm going to pay this. I don't want you to think I'm cheap." He added.

"But I forced you here, so it's my treat." I nudged his hand and he raised his brows.

"No. I won't even split the bill with you."

He smirked.

"Fine. Thank you. Nice to meet you Andy." I stretched my hands.

"Pleasure's mine..." He waited. "Tanya." We shook hands and I left.

"See you around!" He shouted and I died a little inside.