Chapter 2:the new entry

Next morning, toma slept till 9:00a.m.
she was late for her college..

She got ready in 5 minute and left for college... after reaching college she found a vacant place to seat in the last bench of the class room....

her face was like this seeing the last bench as she used to like to sit in front..

after a while...the vice principal sir came to our class room and said,I have a new friend for you everyone 😃...would you like to meet him!?....
let me introduce...
vice principle :Aryan come in.

Aryan entered into the class room with full of attitude and style... looked like almost all the girl's were flat on him that very day😜.

After introducing him...vice-principle told him to take his seat...

he looked here and there....after looking everywhere, he sat beside toma...

both of them were looking in different direction... both of them were in an uncomfortable situation ...

After sometime the teacher told toma to share her notes with aryan...
before she could refuse to the teacher,
Aryan instantly said,
"sir,I have some with me from my previous college
and I think I can manage with that,if you don't mind😃..."

The teacher said, "well then,I don't have any problem... "

toma was just shocked at that ill-mannered boy😒...

Then she said to herself, she doesn't care!

After the school hour was over toma was enjoying chit-chat with her friends...and was going to a restaurant.

Suddenly she noticed Aryan was coming behind them.
This time she rised her eyebrow and just before she could say anything..she was stopped by Aryan.

Aryan said,"don't start it over again, you silly girl!..this is my dad's restaurant. And my home is next to it.So,I am not the one following you!..it can be said otherwise too"

Toma's expression was funny to look😂...

While toma was in the restaurant, she searched for Aryan through her eyes but couldn't. She thought, maybe he went home.

Suddenly her friend Akash attracted her notice by calling her name.He(Ak) asked her what's wrong with you,are you looking for someone!?
"no,I am not looking for anyone... why do you feel so.leave it, lets go back home.can you drop me home Akash!?"
Akash,"yep!"

Toma's POV:
After returning from restaurant, I was talking shower.
I was thinking about that boy(ar)...
I was feeling like,why he always avoid me!
my god!he's so rude pal!...

after taking shower,I came out of bathroom  hearing a sound...

I was a little scared ,as my family members were out of town to attend a wedding.They will come back after 5/6 days.I was along in home,then where was the sound coming from!?

I'll try to write next update soon...please comment and vote..it helps in writing 😊