chapter 4:changing atmosphere

Something had started to change...
they were friends(T&Ar)...
everything was going on smoothly when something strange happen 😲...

We were going to home when we felt that something heavy fell on the roof of our college...
we rushed to terrace and found a boy who was dead...
we were shocked at the sight...
his body looked terrible.
his body had turned to blue😱...
his eyes were red creepy...

and he had something like scar on his neck...

Toma's POV:

we all were terrified. That night we couldn't sleep...
whenever I tried to sleep,I felt like his dead body was in front of my eyes

Next morning after going to college, we investigated what actually happened with that boy

what I found out was just shocking...

I just couldn't understand what should I do...
I was so terrified...

at night, when I was trying to focuse on my study I felt something just dropped my books...suddenly I discovered a dead body type smell coming from my bag😱...

for a moment I felt really very scared, then afrer taking the name of Allah, I went to look from where that dead body type smell coming!!
I found nothing inside the bag or in the room...
suddenly the smell just vanished!

I was alone in the house and also very scared while my phone rang...
it was my mom's call.
she asked about me,if I was ok!?
I replied in affirmative and said in a funny tone...and said I am a dare devil,what can happen to me!....are you all right!
she said yes and cut the call.
she was worried, I could feel from her voice...don't know why!!!?

(such a beautiful atmosphere... stormy stormy type😊....now in BD..1.4.2018---3:30p.m.)

😍😍😍 )

😍😍😍 )

(if any grammatical problem /spelling mistake occur please ignore that...

That very next morning, I shared my last night experience with my friends
...
they took it very lightly... they said,maybe it was because  of our horrible  experience of yesterday.

I somehow  convinced  myself to believe them...

...................................................................................

for some days the behavior of Toma was totally changed....
she was not that jolly girl anymore .she had started to react on simple simple things...which was totally different than her nature....
she never used to get angry on strangers for no reason!!!🙍..but now she does!.

one day I asked Toma,"are you fine witch?! "
i used yo call her witch and she used to call me vampire wife in react...but that day,she didn't react.
I knew something was surely wrong, I pressurized her to know the matter...
she was about to say something, when I felt like she got silent after seeing something...
then I said, OK,let it go....
let's have ice-cream.
and we left that place

I know the story is too short but I can't do anything at this moment.... next update after 17 may(as soon as my exam finish)... till then have a good time...

try to sped most of your time with your family....life is too short to live,so live every second of your life with dear ones😊