Stalking Shooting Star!

Bill's Pov:
"Oh, well l am bored! Guess l will go and stalk someone!"
I summoned my spying globe, and waited until a random people appeared in it.
And guess who appeared!
Yep!
It was . . . . . .

Pine Tree!
Well it didn't make any difference. . .
I am keeping an eye on him anyways. . .
But since l don't have anything better to do. . .
I teleported myself next to Pine tree but made myself invisible.
There! He was in the woods, with Shooting Star!
I guess they were doing something you humans call 'picnic'.Even Shooting Star's pig was there!
They ate, drink, ate, drink and again ate.....
Boring!
Then Shooting Star's pig started running around, and she followed him.
Meanwhile, Pine tree took that journal of his and started reading it.
Hehehe! Now l will stalk him! Oh l am so evil now right?

30 minutes later

Well this is boring!
Even watching their eating human foods was more entertaining than THIS!!!
All he does is READ!!!
Ugh! Now what I am going to~
"La la la la la la!" l turned around to see Shooting Star, jumping-walking around with her pig following her.
Well, l don't know what is she doing, but it is surely more entertaining than watching Pine tree!
I floated over her to see her more clearly, but of course l was still invisible!
She did many things!Unlike her brother!
She petted her pig, made crowns from daisies, ate some sandwich, played chasing and other games with her pig. . .
Wow.....she is so......energetic!I always knew it but l never thought she was that much energetic person!
It was like....she is a being of pure energy instead of skin and bones. . .
Later on, she took a kite which has a form of Shooting Star.
Then she started flying it with pleasure,while l was adoring her.....
Suddenly, the wind wilded, causing her loose control. . .
The kite flew and stuck on a high tree. . .
Shooting Star let out a groan of pity.....
"Dipper..." she called, still looking at her kite sadly. . .
"Can you help me to put my kite down...?"
She didn't get any response, so she turned around, only to see her twin fell asleep with the journal on top of his face.
She let out a giggle at the sight of her brother "Nerd!" she whispered. But frowned as soon as she remembered the kite.
"Well...." she begun. "I guess l'll get it on my own huh Waddles?" she said looking at her pig.He oinked her and she laughed. Then walked towards the tree, and started climbing on it.
Ha! That tree is too high for a human!Especially for a female one! If she falls down; which she probably will, l will watch her with a great plea~
"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" before l know it, she have climbed the tree and now she was falling. . .
She was falling. . .

SHE WAS FALLING!!!!
Wait....WHY IN THE NAME OF HELL I EVEN CARE?!?!?!
I will do NOTHING but watching her falling onto the ground!
I folded my arms. . .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
I won't do anything!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" she was getting nearer to hit the ground. . .
Nope! I won't help her! Why should l?!

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" she was about to hit the ground. . .
l just......won't.......save her.....!
For some reasons l started shaking a little. . .

"AAAAAAAH!!!!" she covered her face with her arm, trying to protect it, even a little.....and now she was only some inches away from the ground. . .
ARGH!!!!!
I snapped my fingers, and before she hit the ground and break some bones of hers, l teleported her on a soft pillow, which was one of the pillows she and Pine tree was using to sit on it for being more comfortable at their picnic.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" she was still screaming, unaware about what happened.
Her pig oinked and jumped on her, causing her stop yelling.
"Waddles...?" she asked confusingly, opening her eyes. . .
"Am l dead? Am l in heaven?!"
"Mabel...?" called Pine tree with a sleepy voice.
"DIPPER!!!" Shooting Star exclaimed, jumping on Pine tree and giving him a bear hug.
"Mabel.....c-can't.....b-breathe!!!!" He said barely, and Shooting Star let him go, watching him gasping for air.Once he caught his breath, he asked "Okay, what was that all about? I can swear, l woke up from my dream which totally wasn't about Pacifica by your scream!"
"DIPPER! YOU JUST WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!" she yelled excitingly, still can't believing that she is alive, and without even a little scar!
I don't know if Pine tree will believe Shooting Star or not....
But l won't ever believe that I just-saved-Shooting Star!!!
And more strangely. . .

I am not regretting it. . .!