Hi!!

T'Challa POV:
I walked to center of the ship with my suit on and grabbed my helmet and looked at okoye "be careful" she said while going to the Dashboard. I walked to the circle that will open for me to fall out and before it open okoye said "T'Challa, don't freeze" she said while smiling.."I never freeze"I said putting my arms around my chest like an x and waited for the door to be open.
I was now falling down to the ground I noticed 3 moving trucks so I threw 3 devices to stop the trucks and I hid in the tree's. I listened as the men began to get into position. I then began to fight the one man who came into the woods. I punched him and he shot me in the arm which was going to leave a bad mark. I then threw him into the car he was driving. I walked out and began to fight the rest but I looked up to see someone fighting as well. I was at my last man and he looked mighty scared. He took the girl by her neck and began to walk back saying "leave or I'll k-kil her"he said scared out his mind. Okoye came from behind the truck and walked to my side. The woman, hit the man with her head and flipped out of his hands and grabbed his dead and ripped off his mask and said "he's just a boy". She walked to the rest of the people who was behind the truck and told them not to speak of this night ever, they nodded and they walked away to a truck and drove away. She walked to us and removed her mask. It was Ana, she was so beautiful and strong and alive. "Hi" I said while smiling at her,"you know you almost ruined my mission" she said while walking to okoye giving her a hug."I thought they we're all in trouble, which they were you couldn't have took them all on"I said looking hurt that she isn't happy to see me. "You must've forgotten who I am T'Challa, where's daddy king"she said picking up her bag and looked at us."hes dead, human activity I'm being crowned king tomorrow and I would love you to be there"I said walking up to her so that we barely have space between us."oh ok, of course in the name of him"she said walking past me.