OVER!

As we was fight Erik, I couldn't focus on him. I have to be by T'Challa side. I was to busy thinking about it that I got thrown out of park and into the battle field and I hit the damn rock. I rolled over and my head was now bleeding. Just great, I looked up the see T'Challa being jumped. I got up and ran to him and pulled 3 of the men off him. I then began to use my magic and threw them. I fell to a knee and at that moment I knew I didn't have enough energy. I rolled over and cried out in pain.   I felt someone carry me and then threw me on the ground. I yelled out in pain again. "Look like miss been here isn't that strong"I heard Nakia say. I rolled over and spot up blood."I'll kill you"I said trying to stand up but she kicked me and I fell back down. "UGHHHHH" I screamed out.

T'Challa POV:
The battle was done and all was left was Erik. "My king he has Ana"one of the girl tribe member said. "UGHHHHH" I heard ana scream. I me and the tribe ran as fast as we can.

Ana POV:
I rolled over and saw T'Challa and okoye and the rest of the girls there."leave her alone I'm the one you want"he said he tried to walk to me but we heard a sort of growl. Out the corner of my eye I saw the same 4 Panthers there. They walked in front of me and made sure no one touched me. "See I was ahead of all y'all, I told my dad before anything happened and he got these boys ready to play they pretty hungry too"Erik said walking to me. "Stop I want her"Nakia said walking up to me."from the day we met you wouldn't leave T'Challa side, I knew you was going to be a problem"she said kicking me in my stomach."just like your loving parents"she said now chocking me."you still haven't figured it out, I'm the one who knew where you was going I know who your parents are and one more thing I killed them and left them no time to see you"she said smiling. I took in everything she had just told me and I felt all eclectic vibes go through me. I kneed her in the face and kicked her threw the glass. I looked at Erik and back at the panthers. He started to run at me but I froze him for 16 minutes and ran to the panthers. They moved forward and I stood my ground. "i am Ana Denise Rogers, daughter of tha chiefs I wasn't born to follow nor obey you nor anyone else"I yelled and they stood down and dowed to me. I turned to T'Challa and smiled his masked came off and kissed me. "It's over"he said I smiled and hugged him. "Naww, it just started"Erik said..