|cant promise|

I woke up to T'Challa gone. I sighed and got up and went to get dressed for my day. I walked out of T'Challas room and bumped into Nakia."sorry I didn't mean to--"I was saying until she cut me off."was you coming out of T'Challas room"she said sounding pissed off."yeah, is everything ok"I asked folding my arms."yes very , very interesting"she said while walking away. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the throne room. I walked in and went straight to the window to think and I haven't even noticed they were having a meeting. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me like I just killed someone."I'm sorry I didn't notice anyone was in here" I said starting to walk out but T'Challa stopped me."it's fine you shall stay, we could use a different input"he said smiling. He walked me to his throne and sat me down. I looked at him and he looked at the elders and continued talking about how they might need a new tribe but was interrupted."sorry my king but there is an outsider here"one of the guards said."bring him in"he said. They brong him in and he looked pretty mad if I must add. "Who the hell are you" queen asked. "Dang auntie, gotta be so mean..pops told me you was pretty Mean, he also said you'll try to act like you don't know me" he said walking up a little. "What is he talking about mother"T'Challa asked looking at his mother. she tried to look away but she knows how T'Challa is. "Your father tried to reason with his brother about why he betrayed us but he didn't want to reason he wanted to rule the kingdom and wanted to expose wakanda to outsides and use our power for bad... So your father killed him"she said crying. I looked at T'Challa who had no emotion to what she was saying. Shuri started to back away from her mother while crying and calling her a lier."I can't believe you, you said he died cause of human activity"shuri yelled. I went to hold shuri as she cried and I put her to sleep and took some of her pain away. I looked up at T'Challa and he looked at his mom with hate. I walked to him and put my hand in his he squeezed it and looked down. "What are you here for"one elder asked. "Well that's an very easy answer, I'm here for the throne and this little cutie...look like she can do some real work she can come in handy in a fight and probably would make a good queen"he said looking at me. I felt electric building inside me and it hurted like a bitch. like the same time my mother and father died, but I held in the pain. T'Challa saw something was wrong, "I accept your challenge, till then place him in a cell"he said. They took him and he asked the elders to give us a minute. they took shuri and left the room . I walked to the window and tried to make the pain go away but it was getting worse. "What is wrong Ana please talk to me"T'Challa said. I looked at him, "why, why do you have to prove yourself T'Challa. Your better than that and you don't need to battle him. It's putting wakanda at risk and me not to mention yourself"I yelled at him. I rolled my eyes and sat down putting my hands on my face. "Ana, I will not lose and I will come back to you and everyone else,"T'Challa said bending down in front of me. I looked at him and he grabbed my hands. I quickly removed them and tried to walk out but I felt an eclectic shock all over my body. I fell to the floor and T'Challa came to my side. He grabbed my hand once again and I somehow sent the pain to him, he looked hurt and sad. "Why are you in pain why are you sad Ana I'm here I'm not going anywhere"he said kissing my head. I got up and looked at him, "you can't promise me that, I opened up to you I let my guard down I regret it"I said with tears falling down. I walked out and went to my room and cried myself to sleep.