Part 2: Street fight?

Sorry guys for not writing really good on the 1st chapter. I was in a rush, and I was tired as hell. I promise I'll do better writing. :)

-------------- ~ ------------ ~ --------------

Jack's Pov

Hunter deserved it. I don't care who he thinks he is. He's just a bitch, that wants to hurt others to make himself look more cooler and better.

I look at the time on my cellphone. I'm late for school. I really don't care. My emotions feel so different than before. Is that bad or good? Oh well. I snap out of my thoughts as my mom waves her hands in my face to get my attention.

"Yes?" I say lifting an eyebrow at her.

"Did you just forget, you have school?"

I walk past my mom grabbing my keys and skateboard and leave the house without saying goodbye.

Don't get me wrong. I love my mom, but me being the teenager I am. I don't show it. To me it's just embarrassing.

--------- ~ --------------- ~ ----------

I walk into science class plopping down in my seat next to Zach.

"Your late, Avery." Said Mr. Thompson writing my name down. I smile giving Mr. Thompson a thumps up. He just have me a disgusted look and continued teaching.

I glance over at Zach giving him a smile, but I didn't get a smile in return.

All he did was look at me and then back at the science book. It was like he was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I sit up straight in my chair waiting till the teacher turns his back. I lean over and whisper to Zach.

"Are you doing ok?"

Zach just nods not giving me any eye contact. I sit back in my chair running my fingers through my curly hair.

---------- ~ ---------------- ~ ----------

After class I pull Zach aside before he could step outside the classroom.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

"Um. Probably because we were in class, and we can't talk." Zach said adjusting his backpack strap on his shoulder.

That's why he ignored me? I'm in love with a boy who likes school.

"Jack!" Zach says raising his voice. "You know your thinking out loud. And I hate school. I just want to have a good education, so I can say I'm smarter than Corbyn."

Wow, doesn't surprise me. Corbyn is pretty smart. But I like to see Zach try to get up to Corbyn' s level of being a smartass.

"So do you want to hangout at my house today?" Zach asks.

"Sure."

---------- ~ ------------ ~ ----------

Zach's Pov

After being in hell/school which felt like eternity, I decided to walk home on my own. Just to get some peace quite, have time for myself. And then it hits me, what Jack said today. Why does Jack think I hate school so much?

I turn the corner into an alley. First of all I live 9 minutes away from the school and I have to walk through alley way to get to my street.

Right then I hear a fimilar voice yell my name in anger. I stop and turn around to see Hunter. This is where my heart dropped down and out of my ass. What does he want?!

I started running as I see him storming towards my way. I then bump right into another jock, getting knocked down. Let me just say, this jock is bigger and taller than me.

"Woah." I said looking at the guy. This guy probably weighs 600 pounds from the looks of him.

I look behind me seeing Hunter and 5 other jocks. I swear it was just Hunter I just saw walking my way. It's like they multiplied.

"Gay Zach Herron! Your boyfriend the Jackass, humiliated me yesterday."

Ok. I don't care. Now you know how I feel every single day of my life. I stand up and pick up my backpack.

"Well that's not my problem to deal with." I say walking forward, but the big guy blocks my way. I look up at the big dude. "Excuse me big fella. Can you like move, my parents are waiting for me at home." I lied. Their actually still at work, and Ryan and Resse are in daycare right now.

"Zach." I turn around to face Hunter. "Your boyfriend humiliated me. And now I'm going to get my revenge."

"Ok. Can I go home now?" I said getting annoyed. Hunter then throws a punch at my face knocking me down.

Fuck.

I hold the side of my face, as I start to grunt in pain.

"You are dating Jack, and Jack cares about you so much. So why not beat you up, and sees what happens." He says with a creepy smile.

I then feel myself being kicked in the stomach. I try to pick myself back up but I get kicked again.

--------- ~ --------------- ~ ----------

Jack's Pov

God dammit. I forgot to get gas today for the car. Now it's not running. I was on my way to Zach's, now I have to walk the rest of the way.

I turn the corner entering the alleyway just to see a group of jocks, and Zach on the ground shielding himself for dear life. I quickly ran and shoved one of the jocks down to get to Zach. I get on my hands and knees, covering Zach.

"STOP! DON'T LAY ANOTHER HAND ON HIM!" I shouted in anger. They all stopped and stared at me. I can't even process what is happening right now, but I know I'm not putting up with this.

I stand up walking over to Hunter. I stop right in front of him looking straight into his dark blue eyes. I punched his face as hard as I could, that the impact of the punch, made him stumble backwards a bit.

Then it turned into one of those street fights. Me and Hunter tackling and throwing punches repeatedly at each other. As the jocks try to rip us apart.

This hoe! Thinks he can get away from beating the shit out of my boyfriend. I get a punch to the face and a kick to the side, making me land on my back. Hunter then gets on top of me and throws a few punches before getting off of me. I sit up looking at Hunter with hatred in my eyes. Then spit blood on the ground.

"You bitch." He says wiping the blood off his lip.

"You fucking cunt." I say spitting out more blood.

"We're leaving." Hunter says getting up and walking off. All the jocks follow.

I crawl over to Zach, flipping him over on his back.

"Zach?" I said with tears filling my eyes.

He slowly opens his eyes. "Am I alive?" He says.

I let the tear fall down my face right on to Zach's cheek as I smile kissing his lips.

This is a really good chapter. :)

Word count: 1148