Part 10: Arguments

*Jonah is still driving*

Zach's Pov

I wake up to Hunter staring straight at me. I kinda scream making Jonah swirv a bit.

"Zach!" He shouts looking at me through the rear view mirror. "Don't do that!"

"Hunter scared me!" I yelled back.

"No I didn't!" Hunter shouts at me. What a liar.

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"You guys sound like little kids." Corbyn says under his breath but loud enough for me and Hunter to hear.

"Corbyn shut up!" Said Hunter.

"Your not apart of this." I add.

"Guys that's enough. This won't help anyrhing at all." Jonah says. I then see concern on his face.

"Jonah. Whats wrong?"

"Something is not right. That car has been following us for 8 minutes now."

We all look back at the black car. "Their probably just going the same way we are." Hunter said.

"How far are we from New York?" Daniel asks running his fingers through his hair.

"10 more hours away." Corbyn said. I turn back around in my seat facing forward. I keep thinking to myself We're coming Jack, just hold on a bit longer. But I don't even know if he's even alive. Zach. Why are you thinking that way. Stop that.

I then wake up from my daze as the back of the car was bashed into.

Jonah quickly put hands on wheel to keep control of the car.

"What the heck! Are they stupid or they just can't drive." Hunter says.

They do it once more.

"Jonah. Step on the gas peddle harder and get away from these crazy drivers."

"Oh my fucking god. This has to be a joke." Corbyn says with tears about to fall from his eyes still looking behind us.

We all turn our heads to see one guy holding a gun aiming it at the car.

"Jonah!" I shout, we all brace ourselves. Except Jonah was trying to drive faster. The gun fires hitting the back of the car window shattering it.

Peices scatter all over the floor of the car and some fell onto the road. Jonah swiftly drives through the cars on the highway trying to lose the black car.

Word count:368