/Unfortunate/

something happens to jihoon; soonyoung is worried to death.

TW: Applied Sexual Assault

-

Soonyoung woke up. He didn't feel any presence beside him. It felt ominous and nerve-wrecking.

He sat up from his bed and observed the room he was in. It was a mess, a disaster.

Pillows scattered everywhere, some furnitures upside down. Tons of papers lying on the floor. Other desk materials were currently on the floor.

This view just scared Soonyoung even more. He wondered what the hell happened around here. He thought that he got his apartment room raided and stolen from. But he remembered how events from yesterday may have led to this.

He remembered his precious fairy texting him the night before, saying that he'll be attending a party hosted by his organization. Soonyoung opted for him to come together with him and serve as an escort. But Jihoon told the older that this party was strictly for only his mates in his organization.

Ji <3

Hey Youngie

Just wanted to tell you that there'll be this party tonight hosted by my org-mates.

I'll go home by midnight dont worry.

My prince <3

Ok bby

Do you want me to come with? I can be your escort! hihi

Ji <3

Nah its okay

Its strictly just my organization so.. yes

I'll be finee

My prince <3

Ok then babe.

Dont get too drunk and take care of yourself. I love youuu

Ji <3

Will do.

I love you too.

Soonyoung couldn't help but have his heart fluttered at the last text message of his fairy. He decided to just stay up and wait til his lover came back. He doesn't want to sleep until he makes sure the younger came back safely and is cuddled within his hold.

But he wasn't able to stay up and wait. He had intense dance practice sessions earlier today so Soonyoung fell asleep after awhile. Morning quickly came and now, he was enveloped by the fact that his room was a total mess, but more importantly, Jihoon is nowhere to be found.

He rushingly stood up from the bed, and checked every room in the apartment.

But still, no signs of Jihoon.

Soonyoung's worry etched even more. He grabbed his phone and checked for any text messages. There were none from Jihoon. This made Soonyoung more nervous. He texted each of his and Jihoon's friends. He frantically typed out if they saw Jihoon.

Each buzz notification he got made Soonyoung nervous, scared of what kind of text he'll get. Tons of answers of 'no sorry' or simply a 'no' made Soonyoung not know what to feel as of the moment.

Until, a text from his hyung, Jeonghan answered a 'yes i know' made Soonyoung's heart combust.

He quickly texted back a 'where?!?' and shortly after, his hyung replied that Jihoon was with them in his apartment.