Script for scene I'm going to draw

It's dusk. A park that no one goes to. JD, smiling, holds his gun to Kurt's head. Kurt's ears are back and eyes are wide, some tears.

JD: You should probably rethink your answer. WILL YOU or WON'T YOU?

A few seconds go by, no answer from Kurt. A growl is heard from Ram.

Ram: What if I did it for him!?

JD looks at him, annoyed for a second.

JD: Aww..

JD's expression turns to a mocking smile.

JD: How sweet.

He fires the gun right above Kurt's head, Kurt falls to the ground and covers his ears, shaking.

Ram tries to go over to him, but JD blocks him.

JD: *mocking, slightly kiddish voice. One hand is on his face while other is pointing gun at Ram.* You wanna suffer so your boyfriend doesn't, is that right?

Silence. Out of nowhere, JD laughs loudly. After a second, he takes a deep breath and grins.

JD: Funny. Well, lemme tell ya something, Sweeny.

JD puts the gun right where Ram's heart is, holding the trigger tightly, but not enough to make it fire. One of his claws breaks off, but isn't visible in this frame.

JD: I told you that BOTH of you have to do ALL the shit we tell you to. If you suffer, I'll make sure he does as well.

He gestures to Kurt.

Ram growls, desperately thinking of something to do.

Ram: What-- what if we just back out now and let you show them?

JD snarls.

JD: Well that wouldn't be any fun, would it?

More silence.

JD grins.

JD: You wanna know what happens? Well, I'll BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!

A low growl is heard from both of them as they glare at each other.

Ram: Well-- you know what, why don't I just leak the pictures? This should all be over then!

JD gives him a "are you serious?" look.

JD: ...You think you're smart, don't you?

JD laughs.

JD: You think it's that easy? You're even more of an IDIOT than I thought you were! You see..

He smirks.

JD: If you do that, you might find a little cleaner in your drink. It'll be just enough to make you suffer, but not enough to kill you. Then, after we've decided you've suffered enough.

He laughs quietly, the laugh becoming louder and louder.

JD: Well shoot you both in the throat!!!

JD gestures to Kurt again.

JD: Of course, I'm sure Kelly over there would shoot himself before we got the chance, seeing how he's been through all th--

Ram snarls and pushes JD to the ground.

Ram: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

JD pulls the trigger, but Ram jumps out of the way just in time.

JD: Oh, good job, that might've been the smartest thing you've ever done! Wait, no, Kurt was the smartest thing you've ever done. Heh.

Ram glares at him, standing back up slowly.

JD: Well, *clap* that was fun! Meet me and Veronica here tomorrow. Same time, same place.

He gets up and smirks at them both, aiming the gun at Kurt as he walks past him, just for fun.

~~~ END ~~~