Chapter 15- His Luck Runs Out

Hi guys! I've decided I will be only publishing one chapter every Friday from now on since two is just too to do. I want to spend time with my newly born brother and - believe it or not - I do have a life outside of Wattpad and have friends I like to hang out with. As well as that I have to juggle homework as well (I haven't done any of it and I've been on spring break for a week now). I hope you understand and enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat had started his journey up north to find his princess but before the black cat knew it, night shone its piercing darkness. Night time already? Well, now I get to dream about my princess. He smirked at his thoughts and spied a lengthy, substantial tree. He dug his claws into the bark and climbed up then rested his head on the truck and the rest of his body on the branch he was sat on.

 "I can't wait to see you in my dreams, Princess," Chat said, as if she was there. Although, his plan (that he thought was going to plan) didn't go to plan. Instead of the beautiful dreams he intended to have of his princess, he had sickening nightmares instead. He couldn't believe what was playing in his head. 

He saw Marinette holding hands with a boy Chat didn't know.

 "Who is he?" He asked, dazed.

 "Oh my lord, Chat. You don't know? He is my boyfriend. My perfect, handsome boyfriend," Marinette gloated, kissing her 'boyfriend's' cheek.

 "His name is?" Chat asked, with the jealousy clogging his throat.

 "Jacob but you can call him Jake." The boy smiled and waved at Chat.

 "Hi, Chat!" Jacob smiled widely but Chat does not return his positivity. As much as Chat hated to admit it, Jacob was pretty good-looking. He had wavy, auburn hair that went perfectly with his hazel eyes and flawless face that was embedded with a few freckles. He wore a plain, brown T-shirt which had three black stripes going across his chest. He also had a pure black jacket which hung on his shoulders that matched perfectly with his deep sea coloured jeans. But what annoyed Chat the most was his smile. His smile made her face lit up like a thousand fireflies flying from the grassy fields. Chat thought, no, he knew that his smile was meant to light up his princess' face, not Jacob's. All Chat could feel was hurt, pain, fear and envy. 

"Chat, I'm sorry but I love Jake now, not you. I don't love you anymore. I don't want to be in love with a worthless alley cat." Chat felt his heart being stabbed when he heard them words come out of her mouth. Marinette pulled Jacob's collar and kissed his lips.

Chat woke up, shaking in fear. Was... Was it a dream? Or should I say, nightmare... Well I'm back in the tree I settled in so it must've been. Chat felt his anxiety calm down a little but was still very shaken. 

"Princess?! Princess, are you here?" He shouted hopefully. Then he saw her. He saw her angelic face. He saw the face he fell in love with three months ago. He ran to her, almost slipping off the branch. He went to wrap his arms around her slim figure when she disappeared. Luckily he caught the branch before he could fall and got back up. 

"She was a... hallucination?" He questioned himself, falling to his knees, crying. Abruptly, Chat heard his father's voice echo in his head. Keep heading north to find your princess. Chat straightened up, jumped down from the tree and started his journey up north. Though, the black cat realised just how much his luck ran out now. 

"Hello, Chat Noir," said a voice behind him. Chat turned around. 

"Volpina."

End of chapter 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back. And oh you are going to hate me soon. But oh well! Anyway, like I said, I am resorting to one chapter a week but remember: I NEVER publish late. And if I do, I will jump off my roof and kill myself :').  Make sure to follow my Instagram: wattpad_stories_starzywrites. Please follow me as well... I only have 8 follows, 5 of which I know in real life. Stars out!

 Stars out!

P.S cute Adrienette drawing 😉 If you want to share, please ask permission and give me credit. Also, chapter cover art is mine.