Chapter 24- Fear Feeder

Greetings. Thank you all so much for 667 reads. I did not think I would get past 500 on my first story but you all proved me wrong :). Anyways, hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob woke up next to his concerned brother. 

"Are you okay, Jake?" Kyran asked, looking down at his now conscious brother. Jacob just simply let out a low growl and grabbed his younger brother by his throat.

~~~

Chat calmly trotted through the unfamiliar lands until he came to a halt after sensing the presence of another. 

"Who's-" Before he could finish, a silhouette-like creature appeared in front of him and snatched Marinette away from his arms. 

"Princess!" Chat started to chase after the kidnapper until he was yanked back by a black abyss.

~~~

Chat opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. "W-Where am I?"

"In the world of your fears," spoke a raspy, cold voice. Chat looked up and recognised the silhouette. 

"Where is she?" He asked, lowing his voice in a threatening way. 

"I guess that Volpina girl did your dad a favour. I wouldn't want to be with a son like you," he explained in a menacing tone. "Where is she?" Chat repeated, trying to block out his awful comment. 

"You're about to find out..." The shadowy creature turned on a screen and showed Marinette tied to a chair with a cloth covering her nose and mouth of which Chat guessed was laced with chloroform. 

"Free her, take me instead! Please, don't hurt her!" Chat screamed, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 

"Oh, I'm not hurting her. I wouldn't dare hurt her. I just want her for myself. And if you go anywhere near her, then it won't be her getting hurt. It'll be you getting hurt. Or should I say: killed." Chat stiffened at the creature's threat. He wanted say that it sounded like an empty threat, but it affected him a lot; anything that included Marinette affected him a lot. 

"I'm in love with that girl and nobody's taking her away from me," confirmed the silhouette. "Oh, by the way, the name's Fear Feeder," he finished, disappearing but leaving the screen on. What's he up too? Chat stared at the screen to see what was going to happen. And boy, did he regret it.

~~~

Marinette woke up drowsily. Fear Feeder approached her slowly before swiftly untying the ropes that bounded her wrists behind the chair and grabbing her chin forcefully. 

"Don't try escape or else..." He took out a gun from what Marinette supposed was a back pocket. She gulped and nodded rapidly. 

"Good girl." Marinette gagged at how threatening his voice was. Fear Feeder roughly pressed his lips against hers and dragged her to the floor, hovering above her.

~~~

Chat snarled as he tried to escape. I can't let this happen. He's about to take advantage of her. Of my princess. Chat's inhuman noise became louder at the thought of anyone else other than him touching her. 

"No! Let her go!" Chat pounced at the screen and unexpectedly went straight through it. Only to be in the exact same spot he was previously in. He groaned in frustration and started pacing back and forth. 

"I can't..." Chat watched helplessly as Fear Feeder took complete control over Marinette. He felt so stricken just by the sight.

~~~