The group hang out pt.4

They all got in two separated cars. Nicole,jackson,and bambam all went with Jb. Jinyoung,youngjae,and yugyeom all went with mark. They were all going to a cafe they all first met.

"I call shot gun!" Bambam screamed while running towards the car. Nicole giggled and jackson,and jb laugh at bambam childish side.

They all got in the car and jb in the driver side. Bambam he called shot gun. Nicole and jackson are in the back of the car.

"Can we listen to music?" Jackson asked jb while putting his hand on Nicole thigh. "Sure," jb said while put some rapping songs. Eminem songs.

Nicole all of the sudden start to rap along. Jackson,bambam,and jb were all shocked this was all their first time hearing Nicole rap.

Once the song was over they started to praise Nicole rapping skills. "Thanks," Nicole said shyly. Jackson still had his hand on Nicole thigh.

In Mark's car:
"What do yall think of Nicole?" Jinyoung asked. "I think she super nice," yugyeom said nicely. "I think she is nice,but I think she hiding something," youngjae said. "I agree with you youngjae," jinyoung said.

"What do you think about her mark?" Jinyoung asked again. "I agree with yugyeom," mark said.

"What make you and youngjae think nicole is hiding something?" Mark questioned jinyoung and youngjae.

"Well nicole always let jackson touch her, jackson is only allowed to touch nicole without jb permission,and do you see the way nicole and jackson acted around each other," youngjae said like if it was the obvious.

"Do you really think that of nicole and jackson,just because they always touch each other doesn't mean nicole is cheating on jb with jackson. You and every one know jackson is not the typed to do that." Mark said defending jackson.

"Yeah mark is right, jackson would never do that," yugyeom said defending and agreed with mark.

"Y'all guys are right we are sorry that we thought so low of jackson." Youngjae said. "Yeah sorry we should know better." Jinyoung said.

~Time skip~ to the cafe.                                           

They all already ordered. They were sitting by the window.

|Jackson Nicole Jb Mark||
|bambam jinyoung yugyeom youngjae||

|= by the window                                                   
||=at the end

They were all having a great time. when the waitress was flirting with jb all of the sudden, jb throught nicole would at lest tell the waitress to stop but she didn't instead she was just looking at him.

After the waitress left jb asked Nicole "why did you not stop her?" "Well it easy you could of told her you weren't interested in her because you have a girlfriend do you expect me to do every things." Nicole said.

"No," jb said. "Well you can tell her when she comes back." Nicole said.

The waitress came back and still  flirting with jb. "I'm sorry but i have a girlfriend,she right here" jb said while pointing to Nicole.

"Oh I'm sorry but it looked like you were single because it looked like she and this person (she pointed to jackson) were a couple." The waitress said. Then left once she gave them their orders.

Jb did not like that. Nicole and jackson look more like a couple then him and Nicole.

So when the waitress came back jb asked her "what make you think my girlfriend and my friend look like a couple then me and her ?"

"Well he has his hand on her thigh and she has her hand on top of his," the waitress said. Jb looked at nicole thigh and what the waitress said was true. The waitress left once a again.

"Why?" Jb asked. "What do you mean?" Nicole questioned back. "What i mean is to WHY do you let jackson touch you!" Jb said.

"Because I can let him,he does not need to ask you if he can touch me, be side it was in a  friendly way." Nicole said defending jackson and herself.

"Jb do you not like mines and nicole friendship," jackson asked jb.

"I do like it, it's at time I do not," jb said honestly.

"Okay let go it already 10pm," jb said. "Okay," the other all said. Then they left.