1st month

Nicole moved in with Jackson. They were so in love with each other. They were cuddling on the couch. Then they decided to go to a cafe.

They walked in and ordered.

They were making out that they did not notice mark coming towards them.

Mark cleared his voice. Nicole and jackson heard the voice they broke apart and they saw mark. Their face went from happy to scared.

"M-m-mar-k," The couple said at the same time shocked.

Mark sat down from across them nonchalantly. He look at them for a good 10 minutes and said "I'm happy for the both of you," mark said.

The couple were now more shocked now."what?" The said again.

"I said I'm happy for the both of y'all," mark yet again said.

"Why? Aren't you mad that I betray Jb,stolen his girlfriend well now ex-girlfriend,and that Jb now heartbroken," Jackson asked.

"No I'm not mad honestly I saw it coming,the both of y'all would look at one in other with so much love even when Nicole was with Jb," mark said.

"Wow," Nicole finally said. "So..."

"When did all of this started?" Mark asked.

"Well it started when I spent a day with Jackson and Jackson stay over  I woke up in the middle of night because I was thirsty,and I saw Jackson he was shirtless, Jackson pinned me to the wall,started to kiss my neck and I let Jackson,then we went to the guest bedroom and did it there,we decided to stop after that one time but it happened again when I went to his house,and yeah I think you know the rest," Nicole finished explains.

"Wow," mark said.

"Well I'm happy for the both of y'all,and I won't tell the others about this,but when are you two gonna tell Jb and the other?, mark asked.

"We gonna tell after 4 months pass but now only 3 more months to go." Jackson answered.

"Okay," mark said again.

After all that talking about Nicole and Jackson they had fun talked like there was no problem.