Chapter Two

Hit after hit, kick after kick. I could feel the bruises forming, but I didn't fight back. I just didn't have the energy, and I knew I wasn't going to win. 

"Faggot." 

"Emo." 

"Freak." 

"No one likes you." 

"Disgrace to your family." 

"You should just kill yourself." 

"Nobody would care." 

The list goes on. The words hurt, but I didn't show it. That would only lead to worse consequences. 

The group of seniors left, spitting out a few last insults before driving off. I stayed on the ground for a few minutes before bothering to move. Every muscle in my body ached. I groaned in pain, sitting up slowly. 

I slowly made my way home, wanting to waste as much time as possible. It actually wasn't that long of a walk, and I soon arrived at home. 

My house wasn't a pretty sight. 

The grass was yellow and desperately in need of a good mow. The screens in the windows were ripped open, and the front door was almost completely pulled off its' hinges. Most windows were broken, as was the fence gate, which stuck out at an odd angle. The porch was broke in, and the paint was peeling off in long strips. 

I sighed, but slowly walked up the porch steps and into the house, which didn't look any better than the inside. 

Beer bottles littered the floor, and the carpet had dark stains. It smelled of achohol and vomit. 

I made my way up the stairs and into my room, which is the nicest room in the house; I actually take care of it. I didn't own very much, so the room was always tidy. placed my torn up back-pack on the floor and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. 

I ended up falling asleep, which was not a very good choice. 

I woke up by banging my head on the floor. My mother had pushed me out of bed. 

"What the fuck are you doing? Sleeping, before the dishes are done?" 

A kick to my side. 

"I actually watch after you, and this is how you repay me?"

My head was banged against the floor. 

"You're just a gay ass faggot that can't do anything right." 

A kick to my back. 

"You're a disgrace." 

A hit to the back of my head. 

"You should just fucking die. Nobody would care. You should do it, faggot." A hard blow was placed to my face, before she finally walked out of my room. 

My head felt as if it was going to split open. I didn't have the energy to move, so I slipped into the darkness on the cold, hard, wooden floors of my room.