chapter 3

Jamiee ordered a blueberry muffin and then came and sat down next me.

"You made me come 15 minutes to starbucks and you didnt even get coffee?"I said

"Someone's still  grumpy" She said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ugh stop that, you know i'm not a morning person."

"Ooh someone's a princess." she said with a grin on her face.

"I'm sorry I just don't like getting less than 5 hours sleep."

"Yeah, yeah. So here's the plan."

"Im listening" I said with full attention.

"I was thinking that we shold get wig, but then they wouldn't really know what  you look like, so you're getting highlights. And after that were hitting up the mall because you may be a princess, but you need to look like normal teenager. And youre gonna need contacts, I was thinking brown colored."

"And what about you? People will know that youre my betfriend and suspect something. And I want them to fall in love with me not the princess." I said worridly.

"You don't  think I have that covered? Well i do." She said with a smirk

" OK, so what's your fabulous plan?" I asked

"Well, I am dying my hair brown and my new name is Stacie."

"Huh? I'm not following."

"We're oing into full on new identity mode. And your new name is Emily. If you hit it off and the guallsin love with the rel you, then we tell him who you really are. And I'm just here for the journey."

"Ok, I'm in." I said with confidence

I'm not sure how this is gonna work out but if it gets me out of an arranged marriage, then I'm game.

"You ready to go, babe?" Jaimee said.

"Oh, uh yeah don't you want your muffin?" I asked trying to stifle my laughter because she forgot."

"Ohhhh," She said dragging out the word. ", yeah be right back

" Grab me anoer frappe!" I shouted from the door.

"Sure thing." She called back.

I sat in her mustang thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I was snapped out of my trance by a guy coming up to her convertabile and coming over to my side.

"Hey, cutie , what's your name?" He asked

Did he really not know who I am?

"I'm Sophie. What's your name? Are you new here?"

"I'm Blake, and yeah just moved here from california, my mom wanted to move, she wanted to move to hawaii but Belain was the closest island to it and way cheaper so here I am."

"There you are." I said.

I took a second to check him out brown hair, blue eyes, brown hairreally fit and about 6 feet. Maybe he could be the one, or is it just another guy, I don't know but if he's not the one, I can still go with Jaimee's plan. Yeah th could work.

" So you wanna go out sometime." By this point I was out of her convertable.

"I'd love too but it'd have to be next week because I have a meet... ah I mean, I'm busy."

As long as I don't let him know who I am this could work. I gave him my number and he left.

Just like coincidence, Jaimee came out of starbucks at the same time as Jake left.

"Who was that?" jaimee asked with a hint of lust in her eyes.

"Just first of many, now let's go." I said with a smile while looking back at blake.

And with that, we were off.

A/N: Hey guys heres chapter 3 for you hope u like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :] lolve love love

Emily