chapter 5

I woke up the next mornng at 9:00 am. i checked my phone. 9 texts and 5 calls. all from Jaimee. Goos thing i kept my phone on silent. I called her back but before She could say anything I cut her off.

Sophie- Hey jaimee ill meet you at the mall food court in 3 hours for lunch then we can do whatever bye.

Then i hung up. she texted me ok.

I got a shower and straightened my hair , put my contacts in. i put on a peach cami with ruffles on the front and flowers on it. it looked vintage. and this silver flower necklace with black metal pedals. a black ring and diamond stud earings. i put on my skinnies with holes all down the front so i wont get too hot and a pait of converse.

When I got downstairs for a granola bar my mom stopped me and made me sttep back. She looked at me a minute before saying something.

"Um Carmen, why do you look like that? I didnt notice your hair last night and what about the brown contacts? Explain." She commanded.

I never could lie to my mom so I had to tell her. I wont tell her everything though.

"Mom, remember how you said that if I found my own love, I could get out of the arranged marriage? Well that's what I'm trying to do, and I got a disguise so they'll fall in love with me and not just the princess." I said with hopefullness in my voice.

"Ok, but you only have 2 years since you have to be 19 to be in an arranged marriage, and if he doesn't propose, then you'll have to go through with the arranged marriage."She said.

"I understand, I gotta go I have to meet Jaimee in and hour for lunch." I said calling out I love you to my mom before I walked out the door and I hopped into my Ferrari and drove off.

I remembered i forgot my granola bar and stopped at the gas station, filled up my car, got a gatorade a granola bar and made my way to the mall. I still have 30 minutes so I sat down in the food court and played angry birds until I spotted Jaimee.

It was so hard to find her since she had dyed her hair brown and all. She was wearing a yelloe sundress with strtappy sandals and her hair was straight.

"Hey, babe how's it going?" I said to her.

"Cut the crap, you ignored me all morning, but lucky for you, I forgive you. What do you want to eat?" She said.

"I'll have a sub with plain chips and a water." I told her.

"kk be right back." She called over her shoulder as she went to get her food."

We were eating our food when a guy walked by and jaimee turned to face him.

"Hey, you, what's your name?" Jaimee said to the stranger.

I looked at her in shock and she just smirked at me.

The guy turned around he had the most breathtaking eyes and sandy blonde hair. the were the most crystal blue eyes and he was really fit and just about 2 inches taller than me.

"i'm Dustin, you?" The stranger spoke.

"I'm Stacie, and that," she gestured towards me," is, emily.

I blushed when is electric blue eyes met mine.

"call me emma," i said

" Sure thing, and Emma?"

"Yeah?" I answered

"Do you think I could get your number, babe?" He asked me,

My stomache filled with butterflies and I responded.

"Of course. Hold out your hand." I told him.

I jotted down my number, we said our goodbyes and he was gone.

"What about that ehh? He was smokin' " Jaimee said.

"Yeahhhhhh." Was all i could get out. Right after I said that my phone buzzed

It was a text message. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Unkown number-

Hey its dustin Btw Youre really beautiful. Wanna go out friday?

Sophie-

Sure and thats sweet(; I love your eyes.

I saved his number to my contacts and locked my phone.

When i looked up jaimee was staring at me funny.

"Well, it looks like ive got a date for friday." I told her.

"This plan is so gonna work out perfectly." Jaimee said.

Whatd you think ??? I hope you liked it

LOVE LOVE LOVE Emily <3