Chapter 4

A/N: hola readers! I hope youre liking it so far!(: anyways i just wanted to say that if you want to help me plan out the book i would be so thankful.. im having a hard time so just inbox me suggestions thanks!!

We got to the hair stylist and i was scared to tell you the truth. I've never dyed my hair, better yet, ive never bleached it. which is what im gonna have to do to get those stupid highlights. jaimee was all for it. Over the years she's had: blue, red, black, pink, and this ugly mustard yellow color that we dont really like to mention. haha.

I remember the day she came over to my house and told me that she wanted to die her hair a dark blonde and we left the dye in for too long. its kinda my fault because i set the timer for an hour instead of 30 minutes.

"Name please." The receptionist said.

" Emily and Stacie."

"Ok it'll be a 10 minute wait for the both of you." The lady said.

"Ok." we both said at the same time.

"I'm so excited im gonna have highlights. I've always wanted to dye my hair. Oh my gosh what if it dodessnt work, what if it seeps into my brain. What if.."

I didn't get to finish before jaimee cut me off.

"Babe, relax. Youre over thinking, our plan is gonna work out just fine."

We sat in a silence for the rest of our time. and just like the lady said, ten minutes later we were sitting in our chairs telling the stylists what we wanted.

 "I'd like a trim and blonde highlights, please." I told her and with that she started on my hair.

After 45 minutes me and Jaimee were on ou way to the mall.

We went into hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, pacsun, coach, old navy, rue 21, and a lot of other places i dont remember the names of. At the end of our shopping spree it was already 6:00 pm and we would have to go looking for guys tomorrow. I had 30 large shopping bags. All completely full. Half of the stuff, Jaimee made me buy. I spent about $ 10,000 on clothes. When your royalty you can do stuff like that.

When I arrived home I got into the kitchen with the help of 3 of our staff to carr my shopping bags. Every one of my family gasped at he amount of bags. BUt i went into my room before they could say anything. When i was done putting up my clothes i went down stairs to eat dinner.

"When you said shopping I didnt think you meant a whole wardrobe change" my mother said over her steak.

"Jaimee made me." Is all i said and shederstood by what i said.

Justin, dylan, keegan, and delilah all came into the kitchen at the same time to eat. me and my mom are always the first ones. I'm actually not the oldest. I am the third oldest, but im the oldest girl.

Dylan is older than me at 19 years old. blonde hair and blue eyes. 6 ft 3

Keegan is 18  Black hair and brown eyes 6 ft 1

Dylan is 14 blonde hair hazel eyes 5 ft 7

delilah is 13 nrown hair like me same blue eyes as me and she is 5 ft 3

and you already know what justin looks like

delilah ran over to me and gave me a hug. If i didnt have jaimee then delilah would be my best friend we get along so well.

"Hey kiddo. How was your friends house?" I said to my sister

"Oh Soph it was awesome we went to the movies and went out to eat. I had so much fun. Best resturant ever." Delilah told me

"Oh then i guess me and you will have to go together some time." i said with a smile

"Oh yeah." Delilah agreed

When I went up to my room i showered and went to bed.

Another chapter there ya go!!(: love love love

Emily