one- another you

Okay, I lied, I'm not ready to write about my past yet so I'm so sorry, but here's a first chapter. This story will still be triggering with flashbacks, but it's not going to be my backstory...okay, ANYFUCK!

____

Frank Iero POV.

It wasn't hard enough to do without practice. No practice, no worries? Yeah, that went almost with everything I've taught myself. Once in a while, I'd go on YouTube, search up on DIY'S on weapon material and how to make it..but it wasn't such a sin, now was it? If you face the reality of the world, people will kill people everyday, including those poor, defensless animals. What made me so damned different? Nothing, that's what. But the problem was, I got sent to Hell when I died. My backstory? I was a Hitman. People called me almost every damn day to ask me to kill someone for their sinful desires. It wasn't as bad as it seemed when I first got into it..I taught myself how to be quiet and careful, take the evidence off of the freshly deceased body or bodies, and I practically erased every single memory of my phones I had got. It was actually pretty damned idiotic to think at the time that I was never going to get caught by the cops in New Jersey, so that confidence didn't last long when I got shot in the head in the middle of a murder.

So now, here I am, stuck in Hell, walking around the grounds filled with lava and burnt rocks with my feather-less wings behind me. To be completely honest, being a demon didn't really suck as much as you might've thought, because once you enter Hell, it's like a nightmare filled with heat and flames everywhere you go, and don't try to forget the people who you end up meeting while going through the gates of Hades. In the beginning, your thrown in with people who are in Hell for suicide, lust, greed, limbo, gluttony, anger, heresy, fraud, trechery, and of course murderering.

I have to admit, it's quiet terrifying, especially when you get to the front gates. There's Satan's Hell dogs at the very top of the gate, just watching your every move, making sure you won't escape, and then you end up getting cut by your wrist and neck for a blood sacrifice to Satan himself, and pretty much when that's done, the main demons that had to cut you, rip off your hair from the sides, make a cut there and put some type of substance inside which burns your skull, growing out your own, unique horns.

After all of that, you get sent to a level, each levels for some type of different incoming demon. There's nine levels, the first level for the hypocrite Catholics, Christians and preists, the second level being for lust and sexual desires, the third level is for the sickily obese, the fourth level is for self pitty in greed and selfishness, the fifth level is for the hate you've held within your heart and anger when dying, the sixth level is for trying to re-vive the dead with witchcraft and sorcery, the seventh level is where I'm in, it's for the murderers and suicide victims, the eighth level is for false advertisers, theives, evil counselors, and lastly, the ninth level is for the ones who committed a deeper sin than the levels above them, so rape, child pornography, dis-believing in Jesus and so on.

Now, with all the information down about Hell and my past life, lets get to the real story, yeah?

____

I'm baccckkkk!!

"I burn everything and call it Cajun."

~XofrNk