Cronch

I sat on the couch beside Beatrix as we ate the editable lemon flavoured bath bombs she had made, prior to me coming over. Her brother actually though she was eating a bath bomb that morning, so we figured, it worked. We kept eating and watching the show about discontinued items until I got a great idea. "Hey Trix, I got an idea,"
"What's up?" She looked back at me, mouth half full of the editable bath bomb. "Why don't we just go to Bed Bath and Beyond and get some real bath bombs?" Her eyes lit up as she swallowed what was in her mouth. "Yeah! Let's go!" We asked her older sister to take us and she didn't question anything as we excitedly piled into the car. As soon as we arrived we headed straight for the bath bombs section. Or at least tried to. We weren't really the types to frequently come here. We couldn't say the same for our moms, but we weren't our moms. We spent a couple more minutes walking around trying to find the bath bombs until we decided to ask another customer. The problem was, we were both socially awkward. We walked up to her and I sputtered our, "Hi! I'm Cheerio, and I was wondering if you could help us?" The lady looked down at me questioningly and I began playing with the sleeves of my jacket. Beatrix got a little closer to me as well. "Well it depends on what you need help with." She gave us a skeptical look. "Well, we don't come here often," she rolled her eyes as though that was the most obvious thing in the world, but I continued regardless. "And I was wondering if you could direct us to the bath bombs." She crossed her arms and pointed in a general direction and stalked off. "Thanks!" I tried yelling back at her, but Beatrix began pulling me toward the bath bombs. We got there to see piles of bath bombs in squares deprecating them by color. A sign said "Colors may not correspond to scent." We walked up to a pile of green bath bombs and took a whiff. "Is this, kiwi?" I look at Beatrix, who just shrugs. "Let's check out these multi colored ones Cheerio. I followed her with the green one in hand as she grabbed a blue and yellow one. "This should be good enough" we walked up to the register and payed for the bath bombs. "Are you sure you don't want anymore?" The cashier lady asked us. "no, we're good" Beatrix responded as the cashier scanned my bath bomb. "Alright here you go" She handed us two bags and we stumbled back out to the car. We discussed our plans as Beatrix's older sister drove us back to her place. We wen to the dining room table and pulled out the bath bombs. After tearing off the plastic, we counted down. "3, 2, 1. CRONCH!" The cronch spins filled our ears and we looked at each other. They tasted bad, but they were bearable, so we finished them both. After getting some sprite, and cleaning the mess, we hop back onto the couch with some more editable bath bombs and look at each other. "Never again?" I ask. "Eh, maybe in a few months." She shrugs and we laugh as we continue the video.