The States and Oscars

Millie's POV

The next two days went by fast it was fun but the Stan's and Tom are leaving for the weekend after Paddy's football game. We also found out Wolf was actually a husky mixed with a wolf somehow he is a type of husky I forgot the name that do have wolf in them and it was really cool. My mom and dad said we can keep him because the vet said he will be more protective of his owners and especially small children so they thought he was great for Ava. They said unless we teach him to attack or they think their owners are in a life or death situation then he won't hurt anyone if we treat him right. He is more protective than a German Shepard and is a way better pet. Right now the Stan's and Tom were packing and Paddy was at school so Wolf and I were in the room with Venus Faiths cat so she didn't get out. I laid there and then Paddy started face timing me. "Morning baby." He smiled. It was like ten and he had a free period because his math teacher wasn't there.

"Morning." I smiled and Venus laid above my head and he laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"She likes you also you look very cute today." He smiled.

"I am just wearing your hoodie and sweats and no makeup I woke up like a half an hour ago." I laughed.

"You still look cute did you eat?" He asked.

"Not yet I am in charge of making sure Venus is not trying to run out the door." I laughed.

"Love just take wolf and go out make sure there is no way for Venus to get out and then you are good." He said so I did and Venus was locked into the room. Sebastian made me pancakes and kept them warm for me.

"Padster aren't you supposed to be in school?" Faith asked.

"Wait this isn't school?" Paddy gasped and I laughed. "Tell my mum and I have been kidnapped." He said and I laughed.

"Class." Faith said.

"My math teacher isn't here today so I have a free period." He said.

"Okay." Faith said unsure if she should believe him or not. I ate my pancakes and drank my juice.

"Babe when you are gone at school I am so bored like Noah, Chloe, and I have nothing to do." I groaned.

"I am sorry." He said.

"I hate it so much." I groaned.

"Millie." Noah said.

"What?" I asked.

"Guys just come break me out of school." Paddy said.

"You have states later." I said.

"Ugh." He groaned. "I love football but I have to play for three hours against other teams." He groaned.

"Come on go kick all their butts I want Taco Bell." I laughed.

"Fine I'll win just because you want Taco Bell." He smiled.

"Aw thank you." I smiled.

"The high school football team is going to be there to see the eight graders play." Eliot said.

"We already got our spots on the varsity team." Paddy smiled.

"I know but it's high school mate." Eliot said.