Chapter Two

I woke up in somebody's arms this morning. It's quite lovely, waking up in another's embrace. It makes you feel important. Having someone hold you when they sleep feels like they need you in order to do so; you're the sacred treasure that everyone is afraid of losing. Without you, that person would be a poor, poor man.

Michael's limbs were flopped over me. I turned around so I was facing him. His eyelids looked soft and his lips stained dark pink. He looked so fluffy I didn't want to disturb him. I took my index finger and poked his nose. I whispered 'boop' before I turned around.

I took a deep breath and slowly removed each arm and leg of Michael's. I really tried not to wake him up but he managed to open his eyes before I even left the room.

"Wait!" Michael sounded groggy. I turned around. The sunlight caught his face and made him squint as he peeked from the covers.

"Are you doing anything right now? Would you like to accompany me in smoking a bowl?"

"Sure, but put a shirt on. I don't want to see your man boobs." Smoking with Michael was always fun. We laughed mainly at all the stupid shit he says, I wonder what goes through his mind sometimes but I have a feeling it would mostly be about boobs.

I took a seat in his small living room. It was cozy, but small which described the rest of his flat. Michael lived by his self ever since he came home from touring. Lucky ass, I wish I had my own house, but then again, I'm always at Michael's place and he lets me do whatever I want so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

Michael appeared with a small bubbler in his hand. He sat beside me and started packing the bowl. The bong was a sapphire colour with white, inner waves going up the neck, it looked like an ocean.

"So what are you doing this summer?" Michael pipped up.

"Having fun while it lasts, I'm taking a gap year, fuck school." I didn't want to think about college yet, I just got out of high school and I still don't know what I want to be.

"Woo! Fuck yeah." Michael cheered. Michael hated school, he's very upfront with things he hates.

He passed me the glass bong and a green lighter with a Blink-182 sticker wrapped around it. "What about you? Going on tour again?" I asked while lighting the bubbler.

"Yeah, yeah we're going on tour in a few weeks actually. First stop is Sweden." He smiles.

I exhale the smoke directly in his face and cleared my throat, "That's awesome, I guess you won't need me anymore." I passed the bong and lighter back.

"What do you mean." It didn't sound like he was asking a question.

"Well, you'll be having all your fans to keep you company and satisfy your needs." It's true, I see pictures online of the boys with hickeys. Why does he want me to go? I stared at his green eyes. Michael put the bong down on a stained coffee table and turned towards me.

"Actually, I can't sleep with fans. It's becoming an issue with the managers and press now."

I started laughing. "Yeah right. How else are you going to control yourself? Start sleeping with your band?"

"How did you know?" he winked and took a hit from the glass bong. He leaned back and started making O's with the smoke that ascended from his detailed lips. The shapes of smoke were almost mesmerizing. I think I'm already baked. Michael passed me the heated glass.

"I'll miss you, Mikey." I said, before inhaling in a large amount of smoke. He let out a nostril laugh and looked up at me.

"Yeah, so like, would you want to come with me?"

I looked into his large eyes. Ever since Michael dyed his hair bright green his eyes shot out, looking more green than his scalp which seemed impossible.

I started giggling like a little girl until smoke started escaping out of my nose, then I started laughing like a grandma who smoked for 30 years with a hole in her throat. Wheezing and everything, maybe a little gagging. I traveled time through laughs, wonderful.

"I might have to do mouth-to-mouth!" Michael grabbed my mouth and started to blow into it as if he was blowing up a balloon.

"Michael! Stop!" We were both laughing hysterically. Michael grabbed the bong from my lap and took the lighter out of fingers. His fingers were a little sweaty.

The laughs simmered down and Michael took a quick hit and began to talk as the smoke escaped his lungs. "I'm being serious, come."

I looked into his stern gaze at me, he was being serious. "What am I supposed to do while you're playing at huge stadium shows?"

"Well, think of it like this, you come and travel the world instead of staying here and doing nothing. Plus my band is the fucking best and One Direction will be there." he grinned at his gleaming suggestions.

"You only want me there so I can have sex with you whenever you desire." Not that I don't want to hook up with him but I didn't want to look like a god damn prostitute.

"No! It would be nice to have a friend other than the boys to come along with me. It'll be fun, and we can bang whenever you desire too, bae." I couldn't help but smile.

"Don't call me bae." I scoffed. Otherwise it was a nice gesture for someone like Michael.

He rolled his eyes, "You like it."

I punched him in the arm. "Woah! Glass bong in my hand!" He shrieked.

I laughed, "I'll think about it." He's right, I don't have anything else to do. Might as well travel the world with an asshole who has green hair right?