chapter ten

I must have sounded hurt because Dimitri grabbed my hand and relaxed the fist and laced it with his, "I didn't want to stop Sera, but we couldn't."

"I know Di, I'm not saying I don't understand."

Dimitri startled me by slamming his other hand into the bed, making a loud puffing noise, "It isn't right, I remember what he and I should be and should not be doing. But he disregards it, instead taking what he wants."

I groaned, "That's always been Ryder, Di, and you know it. You cannot compare him to you because you two are so different. Ryder will do what is best for the packs, but he doesn't feel like every rule is set in stone. He has bent the rules since we were toddlers, its just who he is."

"And who am I Sera?" His voice was cold but I ignored it.

"You are you Dimitri. You are calm, thoughtful, considerate of everyone before yourself. You will put the welfare of the entire world before your own. Your wants and needs come last, and that is an amazing thing Di."

He looked away and flexed his hand, tightening it on mine. I flexed back to remind him he still had my hand and felt him quickly relax, "You are right, I suppose, Sera. I sacrifice what I want for the better of everyone else."

His voice was hot and cold at the same time and I felt a shiver run through me as I sensed something switch in him. He turned and faced me and I looked at him curiously and was startled to see him leaning forward to kiss me.

I tried to pull back and even managed to scoot to the edge of the bed and nearly fell off before his hand, still laced in mine, yanked me back from the edge and pulled me until I was wrapped in his arms, one of my arms pinned to my back. I tried to open my mouth to stop him, but he pushed his mouth onto mine and I was silenced quickly. His lips and tongue plied at mine until I felt them relent.

I felt my body heat as he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss that I had become a willing participant in. That was how it was with Dimitri, I could never fight him off, neither could I fight Ryder off. I loved them both too much and the need in Dimitri's kiss pulled the response out of me. I closed my eyes, finally, releasing my reasoning and let myself respond to Dimitri.

He moaned when he felt me wrap one arm around the back of his neck and pull him in closer for a deeper kiss. My tongue now played with his, darting and caressing against his cool one, tasting him and breathing his flavor with all of my senses. He released my pinned hand and I lifted it and wrapped it around his neck as well.

Dimitri gripped my lower back and pulled me to him until our bodies were pressed, flushed, against each other. I moaned ever so softly as he broke the kiss and began to trail light kisses down my jaw and neck. He stopped at the collar of the t-shirt and pressed me down into the bed and pulled away, and began rubbing his hands across my body. He didn't try to lift the shirt up, but instead grabbed one of my breast through the shirt and massaged it, pinching my nipples and watching them harden through the shirt.

He did the same with the other breast and I felt myself instantly respond, my center becoming warm as jolts of electricity shot from my hardening nipples to my sex. He continued to play with them through the t-shirt until I became frustrated. I wanted to feel his skin on mine, to feel the skin of his fingers on the sensitive raised flesh.

I moaned in frustration and pushed him off of me long enough to pull the t-shirt off. He sat back surprised and then spent what felt like an eternity staring at my nearly naked form. I blushed at his stare and I watched his eyes turn a very light shade of blue, his carnal side on the surface. He pushed me back down and kissed me again, this time his mouth pressing harder and more demanding onto mine. I accepted the kiss, caressing and diving into his mouth, reassuring him that I wasn't going to leave.