Chapter: 2

When Jungkook finally came out of the room to eat his lunch, the kitchen was hectic everybody was talking and joking around there was laughter everywhere. Once he entered the kitchen everything went silent.

Not because of they don't want to be fun around him, believe me they have tried to joke around him but Jungkook always stays depressed and just minds his business. So they decided to be just quite around him and be kind with him, as they don't want him to feel like an outsider.

They ate their lunch made by Jin quietly, at times it gets awkward being quite because its not their nature they are not like this at all.

All eyes were on Jungkook, he wasn't eating his food just playing with it, he always does that, he never eats it, honestly he just comes out so he won't worry his hyungs further more. But he is worrying them even more then they are now.

Everybody eyed each other signaling eachother to do something, they became very distant with him ever since what happened, they didn't want that to happen but Jungkook has never been himself and they felt like they were living with a stranger.

"Jungkook-ah, eat your food" Jin finally gathered up his courage to let that simple sentence out, he didn't even know why he was nervous. They indeed became distant that's for sure.

But Jin's confidence went to waist as Jungkook was is in his own world; he was thinking about her, and the image of her on her knees begging for love kept playing again and again, he always thinks that he could've done something, he could've thought of something some other plan and he wouldn't have let her go.

Jimin who was sitting beside a spaced out Jungkook looked at him with pity in his eyes, he placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and rubbed it to get his attention.

Jungkook finally came back to reality and looked at Jimin, "oh Hyung, when did you come in the kitchen" Yet again one of those responses.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore and hugged his maknae, "yah, kookie-ah what happened to you come back" He pleaded his dongsaeng as tears started to well up in Jimin's eyes.

All of their eyes softened at the heart breaking scene right before their eyes. "Hyung what are you talking about?" Jungkook chuckled as he patted his back, but he knew what Jimin meant, he knew exactly why his hyung was crying. He wanted to come back himself, but he wasn't sure if that is possible.

He finally broke the hug and Jimin excused himself to gather himself. Jungkook went back to his own world and everyone became even more awkward after what had just happened.

Jungkook missed her so much that he would do anything to get her back, he feels empty without her, he isn't sure if he would ever feel complete again with any other girl.

But he is glad that Jihee being his fiance wasn't true, he just used her as an excuse to break up with Neveah, as the person behind told him to do so. That person always followed him to make sure if Jungkook is doing what he was ordered to do. Always lurking in the shadows.

Jungkook regrets it so much that sometimes he see's suicide as an option, but he never really gave it a double thought to that specific thing.

As everybody finished their lunch, not to mention in a very awkward silence, Jin started washing the dishes, "Hyung should I dry the dishes?" Namjoon asked as he was about to grab a plate.

Jin's eyes widened and he immediately slapped Namjoon's hand away "Get out of the kitchen, I can't afford more plates" He kicked Namjoon's butt and threw him out of the kitchen.

Namjoon pouted and rubbed his aching butt and sat on the couch, "Why are you sulking, ah let me guess he kicked you out again" Taehyung said flipping through the channels one by one.