#003

After we talked for a bit we went to our next class which was english.

„Hello Mina!"

„Hello Jihee!", a girl with long brown hair greeted  me. She was one of my best friends besides Jeongin, I know her since 5th class.

We had english class and I sit next to her when she wrote a little paper and give it over to me.

„Who is that cute boy?"

I laughed and answered.

„He's my neighbor.", as I gave her the notice she queaked and everyone became silent and looked at her.
We started to laugh and she quickly wrote something again.

„OMG! Why didn't you told me earlier? He is so cute *-*"

„You are crazy.", I whispered to her and the class dismissed.

I was on my way back home when someone followed me from behind. I got nervous and fastened my steps.

„Wait Jihee!"

„Oh, Hyunjin. Im sorry I didn't know it was you.", after all he was just following me and I didn't have to be nervous again. But when he said something, it hit me so hard and I didn't know why.

„Let's walk together home. Neighbor."

„No.", I suddenly stopped and didn't move from the spot.

„Why no? And why did you suddenly stopped walking?", he asked.

I knew something what he didn't knew and it was my parents. He doesn't know how strict my parents are. They don't let me contact friends and always let me have someone around to show after me. Luckily they weren't in the school because they didn't allowed it and I was happy about it. Because I had my little free time there.
But if they see me with Hyunjin, I will be in huge problems.

„I can't go with you."

„I will not go away if you don't tell me the reason.", he crossed his arms and stood with a cold look to me.

„You know what. I just don't care they will not do anything because they are my parents and love there daughter, right?"

„Yes. Wait what?"

„Nevermind, let's just go."

He didn't know what to think of her. Why is she suddenly like this. He has to admit she is cute but what does she mean with her parents. He asked himself many times as they walked home.

When they arrived, she waved him a goodbye and he replied back. She opened the little door and stepped into the garden. Her foots followed the path to her front door and her legs started shaking.
She ringed at the door bell and her father opened the door.

„Come in honey. We were waiting for you.", everybody would not understand why she said that she has strict parents when her father welcomed her nicely. But behind those faces she was the only one who knows her parents to well.

They stepped in. She was following him behind and wanted to rush to her room as quick as she can but he doesn't let her.

„Who was he?"

„What do you mean, father."

„YOU DARE TO LIE TO YOUR FATHER?! IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE CALLING MY DAUGHTER?!!!"

„No, father I didn't lie to you. He is my classma-

But before she could finish her sentence, a warm feeling came up her cheek. Her body was shaking, her eyes were about to explode. She just wanted to cry and never stop doing so.

He slapped her. His own daughter. He started to shout on her and grabbed her by her hair and bring her up to her room. He locked the door so she couldn't get out.
She was so angry on him but was sad too. She just wants to have a normal father who loves his daughter and be there for her. But he is everything else but that.

She slipped down the door, put her knees close to her face and started to cry. She doesn't wanted to cry loud but she couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She cried so much that she ended up sleeping on that cold floor.

While she was sleeping, Hyunjin was seeing everything from when the father kicked her to her room and to now how she ended up sleeping on the floor.

He was worried so much about her. He doesn't like it when girls cry and something about Jihee, makes him want to protect her from everything.
He could saw a little blue bruise on her right cheek and he knew that on the next day it would be swollen.

He wanted to make her smile and do something good for her. He called her name as loud as he could but she didn't answer him. Obviously duh she was sleeping.
So he ended up jumping to her balcony and because the door was open he could get in.

He tried to be quiet as possible to don't wake her up and to not get her parents come.
He leaned his face towards hers. He saw every little inch of her face and was looking at it.

She had a cute little puppy nose. Her skin was clear just the bruise on her cheek made it look worse. But he still find her cute. Her lips were little thin but plump too. They were pink-red and kissable. He leaned closer to her when he suddenly realized what he tried to do. He backed away a bit and sit next to her.
He was looking at her. How perfect would it be to be her boyfriend and to kiss her pink-red lips.

He went up, put his arms around her knees and his hand on her back. He pulled her bridely style up and put her on her bed.
He didn't want the girl to become sick from the cold floor.

He put her deck over her and kissed her forehead. He put some hair from her face away and looked at her.

She was perfect in her way she is and he wanted the girl to see this too.
He knew he wanted to be the reason to make the girl smile again.

✧・゚: * ✧ ✧・゚: * ✧310318, 1:10AM ✧・゚: * ✧