#006

„Did you heard that we are going on a camp?", Mina suddenly came up too me.

„What? A camp?"

„Yes! We are going on a camp. Today they will gave us some informations."

Camps? I hate camps. It's just because im not in my comfortable bed and I don't like the students unfortunately they are not liking me too so.

We were at our classroom waiting for the teacher to come. My mind was full of thoughts lately.
Her parents left her alone without saying her. After that she called them they said that they need to take a rest and that's why they went to a trip.
She was happy, now she has time for herself but something was bothering her. Someone was bothering her and she didn't know how to explain that. She keep it for herself.

„Attention please!", the teachers said loudly. Everyone was quiet and listen to the teacher while she gave information about the camp.

However the girl didn't listen she looked out of the window. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful blue sky. She admires the sky and everything about it. However a cloud passes by and it seemed so familiar. It looks like a person. She thought off it and suddenly she remembered.

„Hyunjin.", she whispered to herself as everyone started to laugh. She didn't knew that the teacher caught her staring and that's why she said his name loud.

However she was embarrassed and hide her face. She turn around only too see Hyunjin smiling like a creep but hiding his face too. Embarrassing.

After the school she went out only to see Hyunjin standing there with his motorbike.

„Is that yours?", she questioned.

„Yes, it is. Wanna eat something?"

She thought for a moment and nodded. He took a helmet out and put it on her. She started at his beautiful face.
Milky white skin, pink plump lips, even his mole under the eye she saw.
He put her helmet on brushing his warm fingers lightly on her skin. She got goosebumps of the warm feeling her heart was giving her whenever she's around him.

It's crazy how they know each other just for a few weeks but became good friends. The only thing she asked is, is there more than just friends?

He looked at her too while putting her helmet on. He couldn't concentrate because of her beautiful face. Her black hair was up to her shoulders, little freckles on her skin, her eyes were sparkling and now he just saw that she had a little dimple. How cute he thought. But still the look she was giving him, sent him crazy over feelings. But there was not more than just friends.

„Okay, sit down and hold on tight.", he said to her putting his helmet on and sitting on his motorbike.

She sat down on the bike and hesitated a bit. Before she could wrap her arms around him, he gave took her arms and wrapped it around his waist.
She was shocked from the sudden action but didn't care at all.

„Ready?", he asked her and smiled. She just nodded when he drives away with his motorbike. She was scared she has to admit but it became fun for her and she liked the feeling having her arms around him.

'Wait what? Which feeling?'

In just in a minute they came at a little place to eat and immediately looked for a place. They found a little table with two chairs and sat down. They talked a bit and ate the ramens they just bought.

Everything just seemed to be perfect. Having a nice friend, who is good looking too. Talking and laughing with him. Eating and more without everyone disturbing them.

But one thing they didn't knew, everything just seemed to be perfect but it wasn't.

The boy needed more help than the girl but everything that he just did, is to make her happy even if hisself needs it more.

Is someone still reading this story?
Im scared because I think it is a flop :(

I also want to publish another story but I don't know if everyone wants to read it.
Also I don't know of who I should write. If you have an idea write it in the comments please!💌✨