Chapter 5

After a few hours that I left the hospital, I realised that I had forget to tell something to Christine. So well I went back there. When I arrived, they told me that she was in an operating room so that I had to wait a little bit. After some hours, she still wasn't there so I decided to say to the receptionnist that I had to see my sister and that it was an emergency. So they decided to lead me to the place where the doctors wash their hands. They told me to enter in this little place and just wait until Dr. Palmer sees me. I know that normally they don't let you do this but I guess it was because I said it was an emergency. When I entered, I automatically wished I had not. Why? Because I saw something that I wish I would have never seen in my entire life. What was it? My sister and Stephen that had their faces only inches appart. For the moment I froze but then I got out hoping that they wouldn't have seen me. Of course I was wrong. Because when I was running they were both following me. They were also calling me. I then stopped in the hallway. Christine and Stephen were now facing me. I knew that I would be stuck with this vision in my head for the rest of my life. They were talking to me but obviously I wasn't listening. It was like my head wanted to listen and focus but my heart was like Nope. Not gonna listen to the bullshit they are saying. It was hard. Really hard. I think I have fallen in love with Stephen Strange. No please not me. Anybody else but not me. I can't fall in love with him. Now you're probably saying that love takes time to appear. Well my answer to that is that for 2 motherfucking months I was with him every single day. And I had known him before also. Now they were looking at me with sad and worried faces. Why me? Why do I need to always have feelings that lead to be hurt in a way?
"You guys should let me go" I said
"Absolutely not. We have things to repeat since you didn't listen at all" Stephen said
" What makes you say that?" I asked
"Your face" He answered
"You still think that you can see through me right?"
"No he doesn't because I can also tell that you were in fact not listening" Christine said. Then the intercom called her to go to the ER. She clearly didn't want to go.
"Ok I'm going so Elena listen to what Stephen is saying. It is worth it" She said and left.
"Fine. What do you want?" I asked
"I swear it is not what you think" He answered
"Look Stephen I know what I saw"
"Yes but still"
"Nothing will convince me otherwise. Now just let me leave and have a happy life with my sister" I said, got out of the hospital and he was still following me which I really didn't want to happen.

Hey guys here is another chapter for you. Tell me what you think. Why is Stephen following Elena. Hope you enjoyed it :)