Chapter 7

Since I didn't live far from where Stephen lives it really didn't take me a lot of time to arrive. When I actually arrived, I knocked on the door and after a few seconds Stephen came to open it. He had a surprised look on his face. I started to feel quite nervous. I actually stayed outside for a while because when I saw him, I was at a lost of words. I really didn't know what to say or what to do.
"Elena what are you doing here?" He asked
"Ca-can I come in?" I asked
"Yeah sure" He said and toss himself so that I could enter.
"What is this place?" I asked again
"I now live in the New York Sanctum. I guess Christine told you what happened with me"
"Yeah she did"
"Why did you come here?" He asked
"She also told me that you have something to tell me"
"Yeah I do. Actually I have more than one thing to say"
"Ok then what are they?"
"Sit down first" He said leading me to a room where there was chairs.
"Tell me" I said sitting down
"First, I am so sorry for what you saw at the hospital. I know that it made you very sad and angry which was understandable. You really didn't have to get through that. You are a great person and you deserve only the best that people can give you"
"Did you take something before I arrive?" I asked
"No I just realised that being the asshole that I was will only push people away from me"
"It did take you some time to realise it"
"I know"
"What are the other things?"
"There are two and I don't know by which one to start"
"Start by the beginning"
"Ok. First it is possible that sometimes I disappear like last time but don't worry" He said
"Ok we won't"
"We?"
"Christine and me"
"Also don't ask questions"
"Fine. What is the second thing?" I asked
"Elena..." He said standing up so I also stood up. He then putted both of his hands on the side of my neck.
"Yes?"
"I'm falling in love with you" He said really quietly almost whispering. Now it was out faces that were only a few inches appart.
"Stephen..."
"You can't deny that you feel the same way because it would be lying to yourself"
"I was actually gonna say that I have fallen for you some time ago"
"I know" He said

Hey guys here is another chapter for you. So what do you think? Does Stephen really mean what he is saying To Elena? Hope you enjoyed :)