Chapter 8

Warning
This is a smut chapter so if You're not confortable with that I suggest that you skip it but if not I hope you enjoy it ;)

Our faces were litterally only an inch appart and so were our lips. Stephen was teasing me by bringing his closer but ever so slowly. I needed his lips on mine now. I have waited long enough. He was now teasing me even more by removing his lips when they were close enough. Ok I had enough now.
"Please Stephen"
"Please what? Tell me what you want"
"Kiss me" I said and he did it. God it felt so good. He then led me to lean my back against the wall but it was without breaking the kiss. I had my hands on his chest and I wanted to take his sort of shirt off him. Without a warning he started to kiss my neck so he had one hand on my waist and the other one on my lower back. When Stephen found my soft spot on my neck, he started to leave love bites and to suck my skin. Luckily he was holding me because I felt like I could collapse on the floor anytime since my knees became extremely weak. He then went back to my kiss my lips and licked the bottom one asking me for access. I of course acceptted it without any hesitation. He went back and forth between my lips and my neck. I was moaning everytime he would suck on my skin. He then moved one of his hands lower on my thigh and that's when I thought that I did good for deciding To wear a skirt. He moved his fingers to where my panties were and clearly felt how wet I was because he had a huge smile on his face. As if he knew that it was him that made me feel that way.
"Am I making you react that way?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded so he continued what he was doing. I wanted to go further but part of me didn't want to go too fast. But holy fuck I needed him. His hand was still on my thigh and every now and then he would move it so that his fingers would be close to where my panties are.
"Stephen fuck me"
"Woah there don't want to take it too fast"
"Ok then suck me or finger me but please do something"
"As you wish. Follow me" He said and I followed him to his bedroom
"Lie down" He told me and I lied on his bed. I thought that he would lie himself on top of me but he did not. He only sat next to me. He started by lifting my skirt up to my waist. I was a little surprised when I realised that I still had my underwear on. Shit he was fingering me through them.
"Stephen..." I moaned
"Have patience. We'll start with that"
"No please I want more"
"Well if you insist" He said and removed my underwear. He started to insert one finger then a second one and sometimes he would use his thumb to rub my clit.
"You're so wet for me" He said and smashed his lips on mine. If this is only the first step I can't imagine what it will be like when we go all the way.

Hey guys here is another chapter for you I really hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think :)