Chapter 1

Aria's POV

It was the most amazing day ever my little brother and I are getting put in the same foster home. My names Aria but people call me A or Ari Im 16 years old and my little brothers name is Matthew and he is 6 years old.

I was so excited because I get to go to a real school and live with my little brother. I heard from the women that take care of us in the foster care, that the man taking us to live with him is one of the kindest Man they ever seen.

------------------------Days had past------------------------

Everything was well I felt happy I loved this new home he treated me like his daughter and I loved him as my real dad like the one I use to have. One night he came home real drunk and did many terrible things to me. I still remember it. He came into my room like a snake slithering to its prey and touched my thigh and squeeze it.I remember him unbuttoning his clothes he covered my mouth from letting me scream the only thing I could do was cry.

That next morning when he had left to work I grabbed my brother and told him we were going on a adventure. So I packed his things and mine as well and we left the house. I walked and walked until he found us. He grabbed me by my hair and took me inside the house into his room and locked the door.

It was around 4 am in the morning, and I remember waking up with my clothes in the floor, but he was gone.While he was gone I started to get ready for school while trying to act like nothing happened. 

Hi guys

I'm sorry but some chapter are going to be short because I'm always busy. P.s remember this is just fan-fiction, and in my book only three of the wdw members are in it.

Also give credits to Zashary, Nicolle, and obvi me

Love -J