Chapter 4

Zach's POV

I looked at Aria and saw her drop a tear I hope it isn't because of me. She was the most beautifulest girl I had ever seen she had long light brown hair with gorgeous green hazel eyes. I knew I had to do something so I wiped the tear from her face and lifted her face up. She looked at me with really sad eyes I told her "don't cry your to beautiful. I'm sorry if I did something." She smiled and started to blush then she said "You didn't do anything, don't worry and thanks." I stared at her for a second and then looked at her lips.

Before I could kiss her the Doctor came in. I looked up and told her that would stay outside until she finished.

Aria's POV

While zach was leaning in I Couldn't bear but blush my heart was pounding. But the Doctor came in and we didn't. So the doctor told me he was gonna send a doctor's note to school saying I would be out for two days. I was fine with that it would give me enough time to think about what I was gonna do about the baby.

After I left the doctors office it was already 3pm. So I told Zach if he could give me a ride to the elementary to pick up my little brother and he did. After I picked Matthew up Zach drove us home. My brother went running inside the house and Zach grabbed my hand and asked me for my phone number so we swapped phones and gave each other our phone numbers.

When I got inside I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Matthew was doing homework. He ran to the bathroom and saw me and then started getting scared so he started crying because he only had me and I only had him. After I finished I ate a soup and sat in the couch and Matthew told me "Sissy I love you". I knew the reason he said that and started tearing up. I brought him into a hug and we both fell asleep.

I woke up around 6pm and I took him to his room. I heard a ring at the door, and when I checked to see who it was I didn't want to open it but I did anyway. "Hi zach, what are you doing here."I said nervously "Well you left your purse in my car, and I wanted to see you again." he said rubbing his neck nervously.

"Well thanks, um my brothers sleeping but you could come tomorrow." I said smiling. "Ok bye" he said while walking back to his car. I closed the door and ran upstair to change in to my pajamas. I went to my brothers room and kissed him on the forehead. Then I went back into my room and fell asleep.

-------------------------Next morning-----------------------------------------

Beep!Beep! My alarm went off and I ran to my brothers room. But he wasn't there. So I ran downstairs yelling his name, and saw him eating cereal. I kissed his forehead and said " Good morning Cookie" that was my nickname for him. My brother was one of the smartest six year old I knew he was very smart and I was lucky to have him.

Our next door neighbor has a six year old son so I drop him off there most of the time when I'm busy so he goes with them. After he left the house I ran upstairs and changed into a black sweatshirt and some black leggings. I tied my hair into a messy bun and ran to the bathroom and put on some makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and started tearing up. I wanted a child but not this way. I looked at my stomach and poked it I can't believe I have a child there.

The things that popped up in my head was Abortion,Adoptions or keep. I cant raise my child in a place like this. I need to get a doctors appointment. I grabbed the phone to schedule one.   

hope ya liking it

-j