Prologue:

In a far away, thick lush green forest that was slowly withering away due to the chemicals leaking from the laboratory. There was an alarm ringing throughout the laboratory, signaling that something had gone wrong. The scientists ran about trying to figure out how to fix their mistake, while the others escape and ran through the forest away.

"Sir, Is it ready yet?" one of the male scientists said as he walked along with another man who was dressed formally.

"I should be asking you. Now, tell me why the alarms are ringing. I told you one thing and no mistakes, but no you had to go do something wrong, Alvin." the formal dressed guy replied with a stern expression.

"Well, it should have been ready but maybe one of my workers has used the wrong chemical formula. Now, I know you hate mistakes, but please excuse this one and give me one more chance." the scientist replied with a concerned look.

"Alright, but only this time. Now, please hurry and fix it before one of the citizens at the City of Dosa realizes that something is wrong here." the formal guy replied.

"Thank you, sir. I will contact you as soon as possible. Farewell now." the scientists said and ran away down the corridor.

The formal dressed guy waved at him without looking back. "Now, we need to keep an eye on.. What's her name again?" the formal dressed guy said to the hooded figure next to him.

"Knightmare Nightsky, sir." the hooded figure replied as they continued walking down the hallway.

"Yeah, her. What was the guy's name?"

"Coal Shadowlight."

"Alright, thank you. Will you please keep an eye on both of for me or get one of your workers to?"

"Yes. Anything else?"

"No, not that I can think of. Well, just one more thing would be to see if this stupid scientists get it up and running."

"Alright, I will do those immediately. Keep you updated and see you in the meeting. Farewell."

"Farewell."