Test results ~

—- Jin's room—-

I knocked on Jin's room waiting for him to answer "hello Jungkook is something wro-" "there is something wrong with the helpless human he smells and tastes different than he did the other day and I want to know why" I interrupted Jin as he was talking and bragged into his room "hmmm human? Smells and tastes different? Hmm okay let me get some of his blood and see what's going on with it" Jimin sat down on the table and I sat next to him while Jin took some of his blood "now this will take 20-30 min till I get some results just sit patiently and I'll be back."

I turned to the door and seen RM come in "very princess I'm here for lu-" RM stopped and looked at me and Jimin "hello Siar why are you in here" "Siar?" Jimin looked at me "yea he calls me Siar he is my butler" I said looking at Jimin "hmmm What happens if I call you Siar... or master" my eyes widened by his comment and he smirked he freaking smirked after saying that... it kinda turned me on when he said master not going to lie Jimin looked down at my lap and smirked "ah I see what will happen now... master" he smirked... again the tests can wait he can't just do this to me and expect me not to do anything about this

I dragged him down to the basement and handcuffed him to the bed on his stomach "LOOK AT THIS LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME PARK JIMIN... AND IN FRONT OF MY BUTLER!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled then spanked him once he hissed and yelped in pain "And you called me master and looked innocent when you said it" I spanked him again "AND YOU DIDNT THINK I WOULD DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT" I went to my closet and grabbed my leather belt and sparked him one more time "AAHHH" Jimin screamed in pain I pulled his hair back and started kissing and sucking in his neck a moan slipped his mouth I smirked "now I need you to take care of this you have been a bad boy, do you understand" "uuhh- yes... yes... master" there is that word again... it turns me on so much when he says it.

Jimin POV

"Uuhh- yes...yes... master" I said I could tell it turns him on more... what am I doing he is my student and a vampire but I like it... I think I'm gaining feelings for him, but is that even possible, he will never love me he just wants me as his sex slave all of a sudden I'm on my hands and knees and I felt something wet on my entrance making me moan, then I realized it was Jungkook tongue, it felt good I couldn't help myself but to moan "uhhh...Jungkook" I felt his hand go up my abs and touched my sensitive nipple "aahhh plea... please stop teasing me..uuhh master"

Jungkook POV

"Mmmm that word, such a sinful word" I said while driving me hard erect member into his tiny pink hole hearing his sinful moans, I can't get enough of it it's so sexy "mmm...baby boy your moans are so sinful, makes me feel so hot inside, I can't get enough uuhhhhh" I thrusted a few times more "MASTER... uuhhh I gonna... uuhhh CUUUUUM" he moaned and I hit his prostate one more time before he came he tightened his hole and I my dick twitched inside of him... I knew I was close "Master please uuhh... come inside me I.. uh want to feel you.. aaahhh" and that alone made me cum my hot seed inside of his tight hole it felt so good. I looked at the time we still had 5 min till we get the test results back.

—-10 min later—-

Author POV

Jungkook and Jimin were in Jin's room waiting for Jin to come. Jin entered the room " so nothing really is wrong with Jimin but Jimin I need to talk to you alone" Jimin looked at Jungkook to make sure it was okay Jungkook got up and left "so what is wrong why do you need to talk to me alone"