1st Day of School

Jimin's POV

It was the 1st day of me working at Janstill high, I'm kind of nervous to see all my new students because they are high schooler's so they think they will run the place and some of them will be snobby I'm not ready for that, but I'm glad I get to see my childhood friend Kim Taehyung. We used to go to this school when we were in high school, I can't believe I would be back at that school.

Authors POV

Jimin got to the school and prepared his Music room for the teens to come, then he heard a knock at the door "Hiiii Hyung, I missed you so much" Taehyung ran up to Jimin giving him a huge hug almost suffocating him. "T- Tae... c- can't breathe," Jimin said while tapping Taehyungs shoulder "OH...I'M SO SORRY HYUNG... I'm just so excited to see you" Taehyung said with his box smile. " hahaha... its okay Tae I understand I missed you too"

It was 7:25 am and the bell rang for the kids to come into the class. As everyone entered the room Jimin greeted all of them with a handshake and a smile. At 7:30 the late bell rang and he closed the door, looked around the class to see all of his students and smiled.

Jimin's POV

I stood in front of the class looking at everyone, I didn't think there would be these many people in my class, it's at least 25-30 students, all of my desks were full but about 2. I went over to my desk to start taking attendance when I saw a young man, about 5'10 black hoodie, red snap-back, and he just looked at me, he was dark and mysterious not going to lie he was a decent looking young man.

He came in and sat down in the back just staring at me, I didn't know how to handle it, it was weird

He came in and sat down in the back just staring at me, I didn't know how to handle it, it was weird. All I heard was all the girls oozing over me and Jungkook saying stuff like "Omg the teacher is so hot" and "Omg Jungkook is so dark and mysterious I LOVE it!!!". One of the girls finally raises their hand breaking mine and the man's eye contact but I can still feel him staring at me. "Yes do you have an uh... hahaha.... a...a girlfriend by any chance?" and one of the other girl's giggles and said "OMG JESSICA YOU CANT ASK A TEACHER THAT" "No its fine she could ask, and Jessica the answer to your question is a no... no, I do not have a girlfriend." The girls just started to giggle and I looked at the young man to see him scuff and roll his eyes.

Authors POV

Jimin started to take roll and he came across Jungkook's name "Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook?" the young man that was late and staring at Jimin rolled his eyes and said "here... and call me kookie" "well...Kookie...dont be late to my class again" Jimin said while smirking just then the bell rang and Jungkook stood up looked at Jimin and said "dont tell me what to do, your not my parent, and they dont care if I show up to this hell hole or not, I choose to because I dont want to go to jail for skipping school, this is my last year and I have to graduate to be able not to see anyone here again" once again he rolled his eyes and left the classroom, and he heard some girls giggling "girls go to class I dont want you to be late" "okay byyyeee Mr. Park", the girls said as they were leaving the classroom giggling.

Jimin then slammed his head on his desk, "Hyung are you okay" Taehyung said running over to Jimin "uuhhh hey Tae" "rough first day I'm guessing" Taehyung said rubbing Jimin's back "yea just this kid named Jungkook, he gives me a headache and its the 1st day of school" "OOOHHH.... Jeon Jungkook, late, dark, mysterious kinda look, attitude?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin "yuuuup... that's him, he was late and kept staring at me, then rolled his eyes after a girl asked if I was taken" Jimin said standing up walking over to get ready for his next class "huh that's weird he never stares at any other teacher's weird...oh well maybe he liiiiiikes yoooou" Taehyung said laughing and shrugging his shoulder at me "HA... I seriously doubt that he doesn't seem like the guy to have feelings for anything" "eh your probably right" Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders. What they didn't know is that Jungkook was standing outside the door listening to their conversation

Jungkook POV

I was listening to Mr Park and Mr Kim's conversation outside the door, till my friends Hoseok but we call him J-Hope and Min Yoon-gi but we call him Suga, showed up, J-Hope jumped on me and scared me "BOO!!!" "Omg J-Hope dont scare me like that, thought you were a teacher" Jungkook said as hitting J-Hope "is this day over yet I want to go home and sleep" Suga said while closing his eyes J-Hope laughed and said "not yet... grandpa HAHAHA... we still have a few hours left" Suga sighed " and this is why I want to be stone in my next lifetime, I'm to sweg for school anyway" "just think it's our last school year and we graduate" J-Hope said jumping up and down. I really love my friends, they mean a lot to me, I looked over to see Suga pretending to sleep and J-Hope beating up on him. "Hey do you guys want to skip the rest of the day, I don't want to be here anymore," I said and Suga 'woke up' and said "HELL YEA LETS GET OUT OF THIS SWAGLESS SHIT HOLE" J-Hope just laughed and said "let's go" and we all left.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far ☺, it will get more interesting later on, I'm kinda taking it slow right now.

It's my first actual fanfic that I'm putting my time and effort into, I don't know how many chapters it will be but if you guys end up liking this FanFic I might make another one

have a good day, guys 😄