Breaking the answer

Author POV

Jimin and Jungkook went downstairs for dinner holding hands "so are you guys together now?" Suga said sitting at the table waiting for the food holding J-Hopes hand. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other is confusion then looked down and realized they are still holding hands "uhhh... yea... I guess we are" Jungkook said looking back at Jimin and making eye contact before smiling "uhhhh congrats... Jungkook are you sure are you okay?" Suga said with confusion "uh yea I'm sure... and yes I am perfectly fine... this is my... boyfriend Jimin" J-Hope and Suga's mouth dropped and eyes widened, they were speechless until J-Hope broke the silence.

"OMG CONGRATULATIONS KOOKIE!!!!IM SO PROUD OF YOOOOUUU, YOUR CHANGING SO MUCH!!! OOOO IS IT BECAUSE OF JIMIN ARE YOU CHANGING HIM JIMIN" J-Hope jumped up and down in excitement "what do you mean am I changing him?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with confusion "well let's see, he would always skip or come to class late or he would skip the rest of his classes after the 1st 2 periods of the day but he stopped doing that he stays the whole day, he would always bring girls home and sleep with them then erase their memory and throw them away like trash, but he doesn't do that anymore he doesn't even look at anyone anymore, he would be in deep thought everyday, and he would think of you all the time, I only know that because Namjoon would y'all to Jin about it all the time, it's pretty weird... he like you a lot Jimin, and that's really weird because he never liked or even loved anyone other than himself" everyone look at Suga with a surprised face.

Jimin POV

Jungkook thought of me all the time, that's weird, I guess I really did change him "so guys we have something to tell you" Jungkook said looking at me and held my hand tightly before opening him mouth to say something "so Jimin is a half vampire he is more human than vampire though, his mom is a vampire his dad was a human, so he's a special kind of vampire" "oohhh is that why he smells different than other half vampires" J-Hope asked while shoving his face with food "yes that's why, but that's not all I have to say...".

Everyone stopped eating and looked up to me and Jungkook, and Jungkook looked at me and smiled a little "guys Jimin is pregnant..." J-Hope, Suga, and Namjoon's jaw dropped and their eyes widened "and we are keeping him or her" I said as Jungkook turned his head to me and smiled and we looked at everyone, Suga fell out the chair J-Hope paused then started jumping up and down screaming, Namjoon tried to get up but he broke the chair, and Suga stayed laying on the floor like he just died, Jin smiled "hahaha I already knew that" "what and oh didn't tell me princess but... whyyyyy" Namjoon looked at Jin with such a surprised face "eh I wanted them to break it to everyone, and y'all are keeping the baby, that's great, I'll get started on the baby's room" "yes Siar me and Jin will get working on the room, is their anything particular you want" me and Jungkook looked at each other before I spoke "no just surprise us, but don't paint till we know the gender" "okay works for meeee" Jin said "okay well I'm getting pretty tired so I'm going to bed" I let go of Jungkook hand and started to walk towards the basement before Jungkook stopped me.

"Jiminie... what are you doing"

"I'm going to the basement to sleep, I'm tired"

"Then lets go to sleep" Jungkook grabbed my hand and we started to go upstairs to his room.

"HEY BE QUIET UP THEIR I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS FUCKING AGAIN!!! THATS WAS VERY DERTY AND NOT SO SWAG OF YOU" Suga yelled and made me giggle, but What Jungkook said made me almost die "OH YEA YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK.... I SHOULDN'T HAVE HEARD J-HOPE SCREAMING 'DADDY MORE' SO BE QUIET ITS CALLED PAYBACK BABY"

"OOOH FUCK YOU"

"THATS J-HOPE'S JOB NOT MINE"

We got to the room I was so tired so Jungkook carried me to the bed.

Jungkook POV

I carried Jimin to my bed and payed him down he was so tired, I'm glad he wanted to keep the baby, and we are together like together together, and I know their will be conflict with him since he is a special vampire, so I have to protect him and my baby even if it would be the death of me.

I laid next to Jimin while he slept, rubbing my hand on his stomach, I can't believe my little baby is in there, Jimin curled up next to me, he's so cute, how can I get so lucky to get a guy like him... and to think I was going to hurt and use him, but now I can't do that, he's special to me... he changed me in a good way.

I never want to hurt him...ever

Hey guys I hope you guys like this story, let me know what you guys think of Jimin being pregnant and then keeping it, was it a good choice or no???