The Hitachiin twins' sister

Mieko's POV:
I walked to my mail box and saw 3 letters.
1 from mom and 1 from my brothers and 1 to pay the rent of this stupid apartment.Ugh! I opened the letter from my mom. "So she wants me to go back home.i guess i can go home cause i can't pay the rent cause my brothers stole the money i had to survive in this apartment!"i said to myself in the apartment room alone.

I opened the letter for the rent. "ugh whatever.i don't about this piece of crap!" i said to myself AGAIN.Then i opened the letter from my brothers. "Another letter about "you should kill yourself" or "your worthless" again!" i said again for the 3rd time.

"I'll back my bags and leave this apartment and go back to the mansion where my stupid brothers are tomorrow" i said then went to the refrigerator to get some ice cream. I went on my phone and just looked typed my diary.(yes she has diary in her phone.i actually do that on phone.i write about why i want to die..yeah lets just continue with the story)

I then washed the dishes.Since i was soooo lazy to walk all the way to my bed i just went straight to the couch and slept there.

~Da Next Day~(Sunday Morning)
I woke up from the sun shining through my window.I sat up and got up from the couch and started packing to go home.I finished packing all my clothes,shoes,and etc. I called the driver of the car at the mansion to pick me up cause two people FORGOT about me and Forgot To Pick Me Up!!!*cough* Hikaru and Kaoru *cough*

I went inside the car and it drove to the mansion.When i went out of the car the first thing i heard was "What the hell are you doing here?"Hikaru and Kaoru said at the same time and Hikaru had a water gun and splashed me with it.
"1 mom said i can come home.2 i had to pay the rent but i couldn't cause 2 specific people stole my money.And 3 Wth!? Now i have change again!"i said angrily to them.
The twins(sry ik the 3 of them r triplets but i wanna just call 'em twins)just ignored me and walked inside and closed the door behind them leaving me outside and the driver just leaving me to park the car.

'Ugh!!FML!!!!'i said in my mind.I tried to open the door but it was locked!R u fuckin kidding me!!!

Kyoya's POV:
I was with the host club in the car on the way to the Hitachiin Twins' house.We stopped in the front of the car.Then we saw a girl with a luggage next to her on front of the front door.

"Hello.Who are you?"i asked the girl. "I'm Meiko Hitachiin.I'm these idiots twin sister-"
"What!!!!!???????Those twins have a sister!?"Tamaki said in shock. The others were shocked too but not as shocked as Tamaki. I was also shocked.

"Yes i am these idiot's,Who Locked The Door In Front Of My Face,twin sister.And they also really hate me.I don't even think i did anything to make them dislike me"she said.

"Well i feel sorry for you that they hate you.they must be playing pranks one you too-"
i said but got interrupted.

"Yes.They play pranks on me everyday day.but it kinda stopped when i moved to an apartment but actually it didn't stop there.They kept sending crap loads of letter about them hating me and to kill myself!Every.Single.DAY!"

"Well that is just impolite to a lady!"Tamaki said.Haruhi then knocked one the door and twins opened the door.
"Come one in!"Everyone went in but when Mieko tried to go in the twins slammed the door on her face once again.

"Oh come on!!!"i heard her say when the slammed the door on her face. "Lets ignore her"Hikaru said

-5 minutes later-
Meiko's POV:
I was STILL waiting at the front door like an idiot.The keys that my mom gave me to open doors in the mansion was stolen by you know who....Hikaru and Kaoru.Mom gave the three of us our own keys so we can open doors in the mansion if they were locked and we need to get in.Suddenly the door open and a short blonde haired boy with a bunny came out.
"You can come in.The twins can be mean-"
he said then i interrupted him. "They are mean!" i said. "Ok.The twins are mean but don't worry.We'll try to protect you if they get in the way!"He said with a little joy while he was speaking.

"Alright" i said. "Thank you..what's your name?" "You can call me Honey-senpai" "Ok.thank you Honey-senpai" i said then i went straight to my room and started unpacking my stuff and put stuff away.I opened a file that i had in my desks drawer and added all letters that my brothers gave me when i was in my apartment.When i was at my apartment they sent me 20-30 letters.I named the file "Letters,Cards,and Gifts from my Brothers".

I put the file back in my drawer and went on my bed and just had a 20 minuet nap.Then i woke up by 2 idiots(the twins) calling me to eat dinner.So i got up from my bed,left my phone on my desk,and walked to the door to leave my room.Once i took one step to leave my room i was really glad i left my phone on my desk.When i opened the door and was about to walkout there ya go!1 big bucket full of COLD WATER WITH ICE dumped on me.Great!Just great!im not going back to change.i'll just eat dinner then go and change just in case they have another prank to ruin my other dry and clean clothes!

I went to the table and sat down to eat.
"What happened to you?Why are you soaked with water!?"The "girl" who try's to act like a boi says.I pointed to my brothers and she nodded.While my brothers act like they didn't do anything,like AT ALL!

"So.what are your names?you didn't really introduce yourselves."i said "Oh right.my apologies,my dear.I am Tamaki Suoh,King of the host club!"Tamaki said

"I am Kyoya Ootori.Vice-President of the Host Club.i am the accountant."Kyoya said.

"I am Mitsukuni Haninokua!But you can call me Honey!And this is Usa-channnnn!!!!"Honey-senpai said happily.

"Call me Mori."Mori-senpai said coldly.

"I'm Haruhi"Haruhi said with a small smile.

"Ok.Are we done yet?"Hikaru and Kaoru asked annoyed."Yes.I am done.I'll leave now."i say and left the table and went to my room. "Good!Now Shoo!!!"Hikaru and Kaoru say together.

Hikaru's POV:
Since she left we decided to tell the hosts not to tell anyone she's our sister.
"Also don't tell anyone she's our sister!Got It!"Kaoru and I said strictly to the other hosts.
They all agreed.