Beach

Meiko's POV:
Since i hate the ones with so much skin showing i decided to wear a one piece one(The pic at the top is the swim suit and lol not the anime).I also wore a black waterproof jacket.(sry i couldn't find a pic dat i wanted so just imagine it) I brought a bag with my sketch book,my pencil pouch and my favorite book(i payed for it so its mine).

I headed to the door and saw Honey-senpai at the door. "Tamaki already left because he was worried about his guests.So i told him i'd wait for you"Honey-senpai said. "Thanks"

~At the beach sitting down reading PEACEFULLY!!!!~
I sat down reading my book peacefully.Until.
"Meiko-chan!"one of the girls yelled. 'UGH!GET OUT OF MY LIFE!I WANNA STAY READING PEACEFULLY!'i said in my mind.
"yeah?"I responded.mad cause she interrupted my reading. "Would you like to go swim with us?it'll be fun!"she asked me.
"Nah.i'm good."i said then continued reading. "Oh alright then.Have fun on the rest of your day'!" she said then left with some of the guests and went go the water.

I didn't want to go swimming cause i can't swim!I love the water but i can't swim.I'm also afraid i would drown and be left forgotten and die.

I was reading until a bucket of f'ing water dumped on me.Holy Crap!Noooo!My book!Its wet!FML!

"Hahahaahaahaha!You should always look out for water ya know!Or else that stupid dumb book of yours will be destroyed."Hikaru said while Kaoru was holding the bucket of water that is now empty.

"Shut your mouth!"I said and tried to chock him to death.But Kaoru kicked me on the stomach and i let go.Hikaru took my book and he ran to the cliff/rock.i can't believe that no one noticed the fight!

Hikaru held my book high.I jumped and got it!I was so happy until i was off the rock and was gonna fall to the water.One of my fear.Drowning(kinda my fear irl but i love da water tho).I tried to reach to the rock but i fell into the water.

Is this it.My death.Finally.Does it hurt to die.Or is it like falling asleep with no more breath and life.Soon i hear a drop and felt water on my head then my body.Then darkness.It was cold.Dark.Gloomy.Scary being alone.Until i was out of breath.I think...i'm dying.

Kyoya's POV:
I noticed Hikaru and Meiko's little fight but the other hosts never noticed.But they did noticed Hikaru holding Meiko's book and going to the rock.When Meiko jumped and got her book she was going towards the water.When the twins teased her that she couldn't swim i couldn't tell if it was true.The host club had to run to the twins and Tamaki started lecturing Hikaru about not to do what he just did.I had to apologize to the ladies and give them roses to not worry and go to their dorms/rooms safely.

Mori went and jumped to the water and try to find her.When Mori cam back he couldn't find her.And Tamaki started panicking as hell!

So i went and tried to look for her.God i hope she doesn't die and we find her or else we get in trouble.

Meiko's POV:
I can't believe i'm still alive though.Am i alive?or am i just dead but still have my mind working and can still talk to myself.I can't feel my body though.i felt kind of numb.I felt the water getting rather colder.Then i felt arms wrapping around my waist and head.

I thought i felt numb!Well i guess not then.I felt the water getting warmer.Until i felt no more water.i couldn't hear a thing.Then i blacked out.

Kyoya's POV:
"Thank You Kyoya!You Found Her!!!!!!Thank God!"Tamaki said.
I did CPR to her then called the doctor to look for injuries.

We went inside and i put her on her bed.When the doctor came he couldn't find injuries so he just said she should rest.So we left her there for a few minutes.The doctor left and we went to eat dinner while Meiko was asleep.Hope she's not dead.