Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ethan POV

I placed my lips on Y/N soft ones as she kissed me back passionately. "I really don't know how you put up with him." She sighed as she knew "I know he was such a pain. But now I have you and I actually love you." My heart was beating out of my chest as she said that. She cuddled with me. I wanted her but I also wanted her to be comfortable so we stayed there. She was quiet then all of a sudden she got closed. She went to my ear as she said "Ethan, I need you." I turned to her and looked at her. "Are you sure." I didn't want to pressure her. She nodded as she kissed me. I moved down and kissed her neck as she lightly moaned. She tugged at my shirt wanting it off and I obeyed. She looked me up and down and just put her hand on me. She straddled me as my kisses got lower and lower. I got to her chest about to remove her shirt when *beep* her phone rang (haha bish you thought) she groaned when she got off and answered the text. It was jack.

Jack👹: You'll regret this

Y/N. I really won't

Jack👹: sure we'll see about that.

Y/N: I now pronounce you blocked and deleted you may now kiss my ass 🖕🏾

Then she blocked him. I was tearing up just looking at it.

Y/N POV

I can't believe this dude had the odasity to try and text me. Not even that he texted me I was with Ethan and he was talkin bout you'll be back. Like no I won't. Ethan and you looked at each other not knowing what to do. It was intense but, reality came back and you remember about your life. "Have you seen Gray or Ashley." He looked at me and shook his head. Well let's look for them. We went to The boys' apartment since no one was there. We immediately walked in on Ashley and Grayson going at it. Like they were about to swallow each other's faces off. we sat there mouth dropped "wow." I said and they both looked shocked. But then realized Ethan and I were next to each other. I explained the story as Ashley and Grayson hadn't believed it. Ashley apologized for not being there but I let it go. They then insisted that we have another sleepover and help out on my house. But I knew it was an excuse to stay with each other because only the wall and the vase really broke. In the night time you were all passed out when the boys' went to dress up. That's when you asked the questions.
"What happened?
What were they doing?
Where had she been?"
She apparently had gone on a date with Grayson but they fell asleep in her house and when she dropped him off the goodbye peck turned into the goodby me makeout. I laughed as she said that. Then she asked me the questions she asked how Ethan ended up hit I lied to her so she didn't know jack almost hurt me. I just said he got angry and when we made it the stuff broke. She believed it. It was almost 2:00 a.m. and I was yawning. Ashley and Gray were already gone cuddling somewhere when Ethan asked "wanna go to bed." I said yes as you went to your room. I had slept in his arms but got the flashbacks of Jack. From when we broke up to today. The screaming, fighting, throwing, punching, scratches, slams. I started to cry in my sleep. Ethan had woken up and pulled me in "it's alright, I'm here." As he held onto you. "Ethan, we both know it isn't over." He nodded and spoke so quiet "I know babe but for now we gotta push it away." You held onto him tighter than before as his warm embrace had taken the flashbacks away. Then you fell into a deep slumber in Ethan's arms