Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Y/N POV

I woke up a wreck. I cried so much from yesterday and this time I didn't want to hide it. I stepped out to see them all eating breakfast when Ethan spoke. "Finally, you wake up sleepy head." He chuckled and I forced a laugh. It felt so fake coming out and I hated hat I had to fake emotions so I showed it right away. I handed the phone over to Ethan so he could see it first. He didn't react he just kept a stone face and passed it to Grayson. He did the same thing which kept me wondering. Worst of all he gave it to Ashley, she didn't even hide her face and she spoke her mind. It was so like her I expected it. "If I see this son of a bitch I'll kill him with my bare hands." I flinched at her words. I didn't even know if she was joking or not at this point. Ethan suddenly jerked up from his chair and dragged me to my own room and shut the door. "Do you still wanna go." He said to me. I wasn't gonna let anyone spoil my night with With Ethan. If I saw Jack I'd beat the crap out of him. "Of course I do." I replied putting my hand on his cheek. I grazed his jawline touching him and I saw his eyes soften. I needs him but, with everything going on it was never the right time. He grabbed my chin looking into my eyes. He picked me up and hugged me while carrying me. I was shocked but appreciated him. He always read my mind. "I don't care what happens tomorrow at your prom I will be there right with you." I nodded putting my head into the crook of his neck. "And if Jack shows his face and even tries anything , don't pull me off of him this time." I took a shaky breath letting it sink in how much they all cared about me. "Ok." I said as he kissed my forehead. "Words can't explain how much I love you." He said as I grabbed on tighter than ever. "I love you too."

We came out as Grayson finished a phone call. "We gotta pick up our suits." He said to Ethan who jogged across the living room. Before he left he came back to me "bye babe." And kissed my cheek. I smiled but again it was a bit forced. I tried to make myself happy in a situation where I was scared for my own life. Ashley looked at me with a cautious yet dangerous look. Like she wanted to be nice but she wanted to fight me at the same time. she walked up and I expected her to yell about not telling but instead she hugged me tightly. It seemed like it was repeating itself but it felt better each time someone held me close to them. We didn't even need to say words. I could feel her energy and empathy from the hug. She finally let go and said that our dresses were actually here. We walked outside and saw two packages packed i velvet and diamond edges. They were extremely heavy so we had to move one at a time.

Ashley POV

at this point I don't know what is going through her head.   She random has mental breakdowns and you can see it in her eyes. I really wanted her to feel better but I just didn't know what but when we got the dresses, it was as if all that went away. She smiled and spoke "it's finally sinking in that I'm going to prom with the boy of my dreams." She said giggling. I smiled as she had her happiness had been low but I hoped it could rise up. We opened up to see our dresses. She got white and I got a midnight blue dress with pearl jewelry. I showed my mom over FaceTime and she cried yelling "my baby is grown now." I couldn't help but laugh and so did Y/N. When she unboxed hers I took a breath it was so pretty. It was pure white and sparkles even more with diamonds on the dress. She had matching diamond jewelry to match.

While we were getting ready we both looked at each other. "We've come a long way rookie." I said something we did as 5 year olds. Y/N followed along still remembering after almost 13 years of not doing it. "Yes we have stix, a long way indeed." We both started at each other and burst out laughing. Now it was time for the hardest part. Hair and makeup.

We did each other's hair knowing we couldn't do it ourself. Y/N prepared the curling iron for me as I finished off my makeup. When she did the last curl I smiled as I bounced them up and down. "Your turn." I said obnoxiously to her. She fake rolled her eyes sitting in the bedazzled seat. We started to braid her hair and halfway stopped so it was half braided and half her natural hair. It bounced with no effort as all she did was wash it the day before to get it like this.  When we both finished we took pictures on her phone and waited for the guys turning on the tv.

Ethan POV

I sprayed cologne as we finished dressing up. Ashley sent Grayson a picture of them waiting for us and I peeped behind to see it. I saw her in flawless makeup and what looked like the brightest white I have ever seen in my life. "She's beautiful." I said at a loss for words. We drove to their house as I thought about her. "You gonna make a move." Grayson had said but I shook my head. "I won't do anything she doesn't want to, and with what she's going through I won't force it either. I'll wait 100 years for her to be ready, I'll always love her." I said as Grayson stars shook. "You must really love her." He said "I do." I had responded.

We got to her house and knocked on the door. I opened it up as the sight got better. I saw her in her white dress with the glitter and diamond on her. "God your stunning." I said out loud which made her blush and me to from embarrassment.i grabbed her hand getting ready to leave. We got in the car on our way to the destination.

Y/N POV

in the car I was shaking but no one could tell. I was incredibly in love with Ethan and wanted to go. But who knows if Jack will be there at this point.

As we pulled up I took a shaky breath. I heard blasting justice and screaming with kids over a mile away. I dotn think anything could prepare me much for this. Prom Night.

I'm sorry for errors there probably some. I hope you enjoyed this because I wrote it for a while. And as always PEACE ✌🏽