''Round Dance:Temptation"

.

.

.

As Shu returns to school following his GHQ arrest, he is met by rumors having spread in his absence. However, with a cover story prepared by the student council president, Arisa Kuohouin, he is warmly welcomed back by his classmates. Shu also learns from Hare Menjou and Souta Tamadate that Yahiro didn't return to school since his arrest. Later, Shu's mother Haruka returns home and welcomes Inori without much question. Meanwhile, Funeral Parlor begins running out of supplies and Gai initiates a plan to acquire a new supply route. The following night, Arisa and her grandfather, Okina Kuhouin, the head of the Kuhouin Group attend a party on a cruise ship whilst GHQ's Colonel Eagleman begins a plan to attack the ship with Daryl, Segai and Rowan following intelligence that the Kuhouin Group plans to make a business deal with an international party outside of Japan. As Funeral Parlor's operation begins, Shu and Gai sneak on board and Gai briefly has an exchange with Arisa, making an analogy to the social shields she puts up before he proposes a deal to Okina. At the same time, Tsugumi informs them of Eagleman's plan to attack the ship with missiles. In order to save the ship and its passengers, Gai tricks Arisa into coming to the upper deck where Shu extracts her Void and uses it to defend from the onslaught of missiles. After the operation, Okina, having witnessed Gai and Shu (Funeral Parlor) defending them from the GHQ speaks with Shinbugi and agrees to help supplies get to Funeral Parlor. Shinbugi remarks on Gai's cunning by being the one who informed Eagleman of the Kuhouin Group's deal in the first place, setting the stage for the attack and ultimately their partnership. Before leaving the ship, Gai tells Arisa that despite her toughened exterior, she is shy to the doting of others. As Shu and Inori leave for school the next day, Shu admits that for the first time he is glad for the power he possesses. Finally Haruka, after seeing Shu and Inori off, looks at an old photo of herself, Shu and the mysterious girl from his memories, remarking that they have to protect him.