"Degeneracy:Retraction"

.
.
.

Since his failure to save Jun, Shu is suffering traumatic memories of the Apocalypse Virus and hallucinating seeing people being infected which cost Funeral Parlor a mission to stop a convoy. Elsewhere, Gai meets with Okina Kuhouin who seems to know his father. Gai explains that his sole purpose is to reunite with a woman. Shu, unwilling to joinFuneral Parlor anymore, is kicked out by Gai. Returning home, Shu finds Inori leaving but not before giving him her new song but he slaps it away after getting another panic attack where she turns into the girl from his memories, calling her a monster. Depressed, at school Shu asks Hare if he can be close to her but she slaps him as she isn't his replacement for Inori and he isn't the Shu that she loves anymore. Meanwhile, Major General Yan has put Shuichiro under house arrest for stealing the Apocalypse Virus meteorite and plans to have it transported overseas which Gai and Funeral Parlor plan to attack the transport plane and retrieve it. However, unknown to both the GHQ and Funeral Parlor, Segai and the Anti Bodies have other plans and start vaccinating themselves. As Gai and his team get inside the transport plane, they find it empty and realize too late that it is a trap. Segai activates a genetic resonance broadcast at Tokyo Tower which causes the meteorite to activate to spread the Apocalypse Virus all over Tokyo, causing chaos. Inori also becomes deeply distressed at the sound of the resonance wave, saying that "she" will wake up. With both the GHQ and Funeral Parlor in disarray due to the virus, the Anti Bodies attack both of them and rescue Shuichiro from his confinement as well as taking Haruka prisoner. Finally Shuichiro watches the chaos from GHQ Headquarters and declares he will finish what he started 10 years ago.