Together

*Mila's POV*

Visiting hours ended so Iris, Phaquan, and my dad had to leave. I stayed with him though. I kept his arm around me and held me close. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek a few times. "You're brave," I told him.
"Why?" he asked.
"If I got shot I would be freaking the fuck out," I laughed.
"It's alright," he shrugged a little, "I mean I'm scared obviously but hopefully the police can use what I said and catch whoever it was."
"You're right," I nodded and cuddled into his chest more. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek a few times, cuddling him close. "Thanks for staying with me," he sighed, "I didn't wanna be alone."
"I know," I nodded, "I wanted to stay with you."
"I just hope I can get some sleep," he told me, "I'm honestly tired."
"You can sleep baby," I nodded, "Go ahead I'll watch TV till I fall asleep."
"You sure?" he yawned, looking down at me.
"I'm sure baby, go ahead," I nodded. He smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips. He held me closer to him and put his head on mine. I watched TV and let him sleep.

Daijon sat up fast, breathing hard. I sat as well and looked at him, concerned. "Hey, hey whats wrong??" I sighed, hugging him tight.
"I had a dream about it," he sighed, hugging back with one arm, "I was.. I got shot in the head though." I sighed and held him close. He tucked his face into my neck and started to calm down. "I'm sorry baby," I sighed and rubbed his back. He just cuddled into me closer. "It's okay baby," I sighed, rubbing is back, "Shhh." He tucked his face closer into my neck and I felt a warm tear his my shoulder. My heart broke... I didn't want him to cry, or be sad... But I knew he was struggling right now. I held him closer and sighed. "Baby don't cry," I whispered to him, "It's okay..."
"I-I know," he sighed, holding me close. I rubbed his back and let him cry. I knew he was scared right now. He pulled away after a minute and I wiped his eyes for him. He looked scared and I don't blame him. Being shot is scary... I sighed and looked at him, keeping my hands on his cheeks. "I don't know what else to say but that's its going to be okay," I sighed.
"I know it will be," he nodded and looked at me. I put my forehead on his and sighed a little. I closed my eyes and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I kissed back right away and held his cheeks. He placed his hand on my hip and we kept kissing. I pulled away slowly and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up at him and smiled small at him. "What was that for?" I smiled at him.
"I want you to be mine," he whispered to me, "For real. Mine officially."
"I want nothing more," I giggled. He pressed his lips against mine and then pulled away. "So we are together?" he asked.
"Together," I nodded, smiling at him. He smiled even bigger. I hugged him again, cuddling into his chest. The room grew silent as we just hugged each other, the only sound was the TV.

"Did you get any sleep?" he asked, as we laid back down.
"No I been watching TV," I shook my head.
"Get some sleep baby okay?" he looked at me, holding me close to him.
"Okay," I nodded, smiling up at him. I pecked on his lips a few times and laid my head on his chest. My eyes closed as I listened to his heart beat and soon drifted off into sleep...

~

The next morning we were woken by the doctor. We both sat up, he moved the bed to sit up as well. He and the doctor talked and the doctor took a few more tests to make sure he was okay to leave. "You are clear to leave, we prescribed you some pain pills and keep your arm in the sling for the next three weeks and we will see you back then to take the stitched out," the doctor told him, taking his IV out and everything. We both stood up and he signed himself out. I called my dad to pick us up and I held his hand. "You doing okay?" I asked.
"I'm doing okay," he nodded.
"We don't ever have to pass that ally again baby," I shook my head, looking at him.
"Okay," he smiled at me. I kissed his hand a few times and walked outside, as I saw my dad pull up. We got into the car and drove back to our house. "How did it go last night?" my dad asked.
"Good," I smiled back at Daij.
"Yeah it went really good," he nodded, smiling at me. I smiled back at my dad and nodded. "You guys hungry?" he asked.
"Starving," I laughed.
"I could eat," Daijon laughed.
"What do you guys want?" he asked. Daijon and I looked at each other. "In-and-out," we said at the same time. I giggled and smiled at him.
"At 10AM?" my dad laughed.
"Yes," I giggled. He shook his head and nodded, taking us to In-And-Out. We got our food to go and went back to my house. Once we were there we went up to my room. I sat on my bed and started to eat. "Baby what's that?" he asked me, showing me the open notebook. I looked at it and my eyes widened. "Nothing," I shut the notebook and sat back by him. "Was that a suicide note?..."

A/N-
uh oh...