Chapter 3

Y/n woke up but he was dressed in armour and in a kind of prison. A rock guy walked up to him and said welcome to planet scar your a new champion. Y/n tried to get up but his back still hurt. The rock guy noticed and said sorry mate well my name is korg and this is meep.

Y/n finally got up and said angrily "WHERE DID THEY TAKE VALKYRIE!!"

Korg was surprised and said "I'm sorry but she was the one to throw you into here."

Y/n was heartbroken his bestest friend put him In a contest of hero's.

A litte time later

They threw y/n into the ring and then the speaker said "the hero of Asgard who couldn't save it and he risked his life for a valkyrie instead of his city." Everyone was booring him. 

The speaker continued "and the other hero VENOM."

The gates opened and a black monster burst out and looked at y/n angry.

Venom ran at him but he did a flip over him but his back hurt so venom swung around and hit him. He flew at the wall and fell.

All of a sudden y/n is in a grass field and a women in a white dress walked to him. He looked up at her and said Artemis the god of hunting.

She nodded and replied "son call me mother."

Y/n nodded and said "I can't win my back is still in pain."

Artemis put her hand on his back it healed and she said "remember your the son of Artemis god of hunting."

Meanwile valkyrie saw y/n go down and she felt it a tear rolled down her cheek. 

But all of a sudden y/n eyes turned bright green and a bow appeared in his hand. He pointed his bow at venom and closed his eyes.

That's when the grand master said " both can destroy venom but when the arrow hit venom he exploded.

That's when y/n lift hi bow high in the air and said "I am y/n the son of Artemis god of hunting."