Author's Note

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

So TGID has finally been completed and while I will miss writing about my favorite couple, I am also ecstatic to start working on new things for you guys.

The past 6 months (October 2017 to March 2018) of writing this book were amazing and this was actually the very first book of mine which held my interest enough to make me complete it. I did write several books in the past but lost all will to continue them after 3 chapters or so which also made me delete them off wattpad.

But don't worry, while this is the end of this chapter of Brooklyn and Diavolo's life, it's certainly not the end of their story. I will keep updating bonus chapters every now and then.

But the main reason for this A/N was because I have a lot of things to say and talk about so let's start,

First of all, I am aware this book has loopholes and a ton of them. There are parts where you might be like 'What the fuck?!'. But it was my first genuine romance book and while it has its cons, it also has its pros.

After all, no writer or book is perfect.

I will probably edit this book in the future sometime or re-write some chapters or completely change the book. It can happen tomorrow or in the next few years. I don't really know when, because I am not sure myself.
UPDATE: This book has been thoroughly edited as of 21st March 2019
(except all the chapter A/N's)

Secondly, this book might feel rushed to some people but I didn't see the point in dragging it on and on with endless, pointless drama. It was my book so it was my choice. Don't like it? Don't read it. As simple as that.

Thirdly, I won't make a sequel. Spin-off maybe but no sequel. Sorry if that's a bummer.

Now that all those things are out of the way, I need your help readers!

What do you guys wanna read next?

Please comment on your choice.

-A spin-off on Siera and Antonio/Spin-off on Ryder.

OR

-A romance completely unrelated to this book.

until next time, goodbye.

much love,