35: Cereal

Everyone ended up getting out. Kells and I were laying on the bed. He was using my phone to call Macky, while his was charging.

"Yeah.." Mr. Baker said.

I could faintly hear Macky, but didn't know what he was saying. I smiled, looking up at Mr. Baker.

"Yeah. We took a handful of tests about an hour ago." Mr. Baker informed.

I ran my tongue along my teeth and bit my bottom lip, watching him. He still hasn't noticed me.

"I mean whenever you're available to." He licked his lips, wetting them.

I leaned up and softly but along his jawline, causing him so smack my ass a little.

"Knock it off, brat." He demanded under his breath. "Well, we don't know how far along."

I smiled and gently kissed his neck, before softly biting down, leaving a trail of hickeys from his jaw to his collarbone.

He groaned softly, taking a deep breath. Slowly sliding his hand down my pants, but not in my panties. He rubbed my bum, while on the phone.

"Yeah, that would be awesome. Mhm. Okay. Thanks, Mack. Mhm. Bye." He hummed and ended the call, tossing my phone aside.

He grabbed me and laid over me kissing me while cupping my boob, with one hand still on my ass. He bit on my neck hard, all the way down to my breast, where he decided to leave quite the trophy hickey. He laid us on our sides as he did and smacked my ass hard. I laughed a little.

"Hey, Girl.. Boy, she's already pregnant. Damn." Tasha blurted walking in.

"I know right. He's always on me. Gosh." I joked laughing.

He chuckled, looking at me, then Tasha.

"I just know y'all planned this." He shook his head, still holding me.

"Mhm." I hummed, kissing him.

"Anyways, I need to get away from Mars for a couple of hours. He's too much." Tash stated bluntly.

"Damn. Do you ever say that about me?" Mr. Baker asks me.

"Boy, she don't have to." Tash said with attitude.

"Why? What's he doing?" I inquired.

"Hey, baby.." Mars walked in, sitting on the foot of the bed, pulling Tasha to him and hugging onto her. "I love you."

"Oh..." I say softly.

"Well, damn. That's clingy for Mars." Kells loudly informs, causing me to laugh.

"I'll fuck you up, Baker." Mars growled.

"I'd like to see you try, Mason." Kells kicked him off the bed.

"Let's go then." Mars got up, literally ready to fight.

"What are you gonna do?" Kells sat up.

"Are y'all for real?" Tasha scoffed.

"Colson, knock it off." I smacked his shoulder a little.

"What?" He turned back towards me, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm just messing with him."

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes.

He put his face in my boobs, causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Can't you wait 'til we leave?" Mars scoffs.

"No." Kells mumbles between my breasts. "You're just jealous."

"I've already had her." Mars says, causing Mr. Baker to slowly raise his head and look at him with a threatening look. "What? Jealous because you can't say the same?"