Who knew one secret could change everything? **1D Fan Fic**

"Wow Amber your hair looks great!" "I like your top, its super cute!" "I love, love, love your nails Amber!" Those were the stuff the sluts and wannabe's of my school say to me almost everyday. I mean I'm flattered but they don't mean it. They only say those stuff because they want a chance with my brother cause apparently my brother told the world that he would only go out with a girl that I approved of and that he'll only date girls that I like too. So now girls are sucking up to me.

I got through the day like any other day, bobbing my head at every comment and plastering a smile on my face. If it weren't for my best friend Zee, I would have already said nasty things to the girls. "you alright?" whispered Zee. I nodded and whispered back "I guess.. I just hate the fact that they're lying"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zee and I thanked Zee's mom, Aunt Lydia then we went into my house. The minute I opened the door I was attacked by hugs. I screamed but immediately stopped when I realised who washugging me. "Zayn! Niall! Harry! Louis! Liam! You're back!" I said in delight.

"That's right lil sis!" said Harry

'I can't believe they're back! God I've missed them!' I thought.

"so.. what brings you guys here?" I asked as they let go of me.

Lou answered "well we're taking two days off.. so we decided to come ba-" before he could finish Zayn said well more like screamed "ZEE!!" I turned around and I saw Zee already in Zayn's arms. I rolled my eyes.

"you guys always do that when you guys meet each other, and you guys talk like 24/7" Liam said

Louie said "and Zayn looks at Zee's photo's every night"

"and Zayn talks about Zee all the time" Niall said stretching the word 'all'

"And Zee talks about Zayn everyday!" I exclaimed flailing my arms around.

Then Niall, Liam, Lou, Zayn and I said "why don't you guys just get together?!" Zee's cheeks turned bright red and she bit her lower lip which also indicates that she's embarrassed and Zayn looked at his feet whilst scratching the back of his neck. And then we said -minus Harry- "Well?!"

But before they could answer my mom said "So.. Who's hungry?". Instantly the subject about Zee and Zayn dropped. All of us looked at each other then said "me!!" at the same time. My mom laughed and then she told us to follow her to the living room.

We all sat down around the long dining table. Zee sat in between Zayn and Harry and Louie sat next to Harry and I sat next to Louie and Liam sat on my right and Niall sat on Liam's right and my mom sat on Niall's right. The food was heavenly as usual..

"Wash your dishes then all of you can do whatever you want.. well not naughty stuff okay boys? These girls are still virgins and they are only 17 okayy?" the boys nodded and gave my mom their award winning smiles. "oh and Zee.. your probably wondering why your mom asked you to come here, well it's because your father and herself have an important case to deal with in the states. She already packed your stuff and sent it here this morning." Zee just nodded and smiled.

"Look at Zayn's face. He looks really happy." Whispered Lou. I looked over at Zayn who had this huge smile on his face.

"He does look happy." I whispered back. Harry caught me looking at Zayn and he waggled his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him.

After washing the dishes I went to my room to change. I was only in my bra and tennis shorts when Zee barged in and luckily closed the door behind her and said "Ambz I'm sorry for barging in but I need to tell you something and it's very, very important!"