Chapter One

I hope this post right. I've rewriting this story. I hope it's better. I'll update as soon as possible

Ash stared at the boy across the cafe, oddly he seemed familiar though she's positive she's never met the silver haired boy. Someone that looked like him would be hard to forget. Clara gave her friend an odd look. Did she not realize she looks like a creep? She's not exactly being discrete.

Picking up a magazine from the rack beside her, Clara hits her best friend with it. "Stop it." The blonde hisses at the girl.

"I can't help it, look at what he's wearing! He's going to freeze to death." Ash whispered loudly.

"Since when do you care if a stranger freezes to death, pretty sure you wouldn't care if I froze to death." Clara scoffed as she stabbed the chocolate cake in front of her.

Ash grinned. "Well, if you were stupid enough to wear something out that you would freeze to death in, I think I'd be more irritated than anything. How could I have been best friends with such an idiot?" Clara rolled her eyes and shoved the cake in her mouth. "I hate you." She grumbled, mouth full of cake. Ash grimaced. "That's disgusting. Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Is it good?" Clara pointed her fork at the ham and pesto panini. "Yes, I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise." The brunette was still staring at the boy, though less obvious about it. "Can I try it?" "No."

"Are you ready to go or do you want to continue staring at the guy that's going to freeze outside?"

"It's weird."

"This city is full of weirdos."

Ash stood abruptly causing Clara to jump. "Let's go, I need to be home before five." Clara grabbed her hot chocolate. "It's twenty til, you aren't going to make it." Ash was out the door before she finished her sentence.

"Stupid fast walker." Clara grumbled to herself as she awkwardly did a walking run to catch up with her best friend.

Finally after a few minutes she was able to catch up with her. "You could've waited!" She snapped while grabbing the girl's upper arm. "You could walk faster." Ash snatched her arm away, increasing her speed. 

"I'm home!" She glanced down at her phone 5:02.

"You're late."

A dark haired man glared at the young girl, annoyance filling his sharp grey eyes.

"Sorry, we were finishing English homework." Ash pointed towards the blonde behind her. "We still have to finish math."

"I didn't say you could have friends over."

Clara looked everywhere but the man. Her eyes scanned over the black leather sofa and matching recliner in the living room. They have a really nice coffee table, it's so sleek and goes really well with the furniture. Is that lamp new?

"I really need help with the homework tonight. You know how horrible I am at math." Ash shrugged. "Well, we'll be in my room." Ash headed towards her room, not bothering to make sure her friend was following her.

As they grabbed their books Clara's eyes widened and she grinned. "That's it! I knew there was something familiar about the boy from the cafe!" She bounced in her seat and she shared her realization. "He reminds me of Ciel!" She grinned, obviously proud of herself. "It's been eating at me since I first saw him. There was-" she cut herself off. A thoughtful look crossed her features. "No, I'm wrong. He reminds me of Alois."

The girl across from her didn't respond, instead she gave the blonde a look that made her feel like an idiot. "I mean, his outfit and the shorts."