Chapter 2

So, Chise was suppose to be in this chapter. I had written it with her in it, however, I wrote it on my laptop. The charger was left in China, I've got to order a new one.

Also I finished this chapter at 4am so it might not be the best. Sorry, I'll go over it when I have a moment. I went over it a few times when I finished, but like I said it was 4am. I've got a headache at the moment so I'll just my 4am self that read it five or six times for now.

Thank you to my two readers? Just drop a comment saying 'hi' at least, I wanna know who's reading haha. At least five maybe? Hahaha

Also, like I've said before. If the words run together on this chapter it's on my A03 account  fromtheashtree

Why would somebody be calling this early? Ash groaned as she felt around for her phone. "What?" She mumbled placing the phone to her ear.

"Hey! Got plans today?"

She ended the call without responding.

~oh, it's heartache every moment, from the start till the end~

Why is she so stubborn? Ash sighed and grabbed the phone once more.

"My plans are to sleep."

"There's a movie that just came out Friday, I really wanna see it. So, go with me."

Ash glanced at the clock on her phone. "It's eight, I'm not going to see any movie that starts before twelve."

"Obviously, but that exhibit you wanted to see at the museum is open now. I figured if you're free we can go there then catch a movie."

Ash blinked letting her eyes adjust to the light. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She questioned followed by a yawn.

"I'll be there in twenty minutes, I've already left my house. Please be ready, your dad scares me. Don't make me sit in awkward silence with him."

Ash dropped the phone beside her. "She could've at least asked me last night, I would've went to bed earlier."

Stumbling out of bed she headed towards the kitchen.

Frayne raised a brow as the teenager stepped into view. "Up already?"

"Clara called me a few minutes ago. We're going to the museum and then see a movie."

A knock at the door caused Ash to frown. "She said twenty minutes, it hasn't even been ten. Dad, can you get the door?" Not bothering to wait for a response she turned to go back to her room.

"Good morning Ash-" Clara's grinned dropped noticing the dark haired man. "Oh um, sorry. Good morning sir." She mumbled awkwardly. The man didn't respond instead he turned away to go back into the kitchen, leaving the door opened for the blonde.

Clara stood awkwardly in the doorway, unsure of what to do.

"Sit down."

She jumped at the sharp tone. "Oh, right. Sorry. Thank you." She cringed. Why did he have to be so intimidating?

Slipping off her shoes she quickly went to sit at the bar. The silence made her fidget, should she say something? Where is Ash? Clara frowned, of course her best friend probably put her in this position on purpose. I hate her sometimes. She thought bitterly.

"Dad, I'm hungry."

Clara's head snapped towards the brunette, her silent plead didn't affect her friend. Instead of being merciful Ash narrowed her eyes. She wasn't leaving without eating.

"What do you want?"

"Omelette?"

Frayne glanced at the blonde across from him. "Have you ate?"